Recent content by grievous5226

1. The animations

Allow me to clarify, I'm not saying I think all of the animations are stupid. I've just been having difficulty on horseback with one handed weapons. Perhaps Mount and Blade was easier?

Is the pace of the game slower aswell?
  2. The animations

Trebron said:
    Am I the only one who thinks this?
    Yes

I see this board is still as hostile as before.
  3. The animations

Hey everyone, I recently bought and started playing Warband. I used to play the original religiously. One thing I noticed is that the animations seem to get in the way of sword fighting. I'm having a hard time hitting anything and I personally think the new animations are stupid. Am I the only...
  4. Cavalry is incompetent.

Atellier said:
    grievous5226 said:
    The answer to that problem is that 1866 is 2 games in 1. You can play as a Cowboy or Lawman and take the fight to the hotels, or a Mexican, Indian, or American fighting over towns and castles.

If you're playing as an outlaw, only fight lawmen and outlaws, and vice versa. You can't handle the major leagues.

It gives you a special feel of a league of power, where you're the amatuers with their pistols and bank robberies

That's completely unrelated to the fact that his problem is caused by crap AI on firearm wielding cavalry.

No that was an answer to a different question, the topic(which I started) has been answered.
  5. Cavalry is incompetent.

The answer to that problem is that 1866 is 2 games in 1. You can play as a Cowboy or Lawman and take the fight to the hotels, or a Mexican, Indian, or American fighting over towns and castles.

If you're playing as an outlaw, only fight lawmen and outlaws, and vice versa. You can't handle the major leagues.

It gives you a special feel of a league of power, where you're the amatuers with their pistols and bank robberies
  6. Cavalry is incompetent.

So I guess it's just an AI problem then. I'll try that next time, thank you very much.  :mrgreen:
  7. Cavalry is incompetent.

Well, part of the problem isn't that they can't kill. I went up against 20 deserters and it was bloody and about 12 of them were killed by my men, however when it was down to the last 3, it took them literally 5 minutes to kill each one, so as usual I have to chase the sorry asses down and kill them myself to save time.

Part of the problem with the scenes however is that once the cavalry gets stuck, alot of my troops fall off their horses and get killed trying to melee with county militias
  8. Cavalry is incompetent.

Alright, how to begin. I use all outlaw cavalry forces at all times. Horse thieves all the way up to Bank Robbers, with 35 men. With ANYTHING besides looters, I lose atleast 2-4 cavalry men. I'm just left to wonder why is it that 35 horse gunners take about 3 minutes to kill 2 guys on the...
  9. Game crashes when i meet a party

I got it fixed, like an idiot I decided to try a reboot and voila, it actually works now.  :oops:
  10. Game crashes when i meet a party

Vista
    Intel Core i7 CPU @ 2.67 GHz
    4GB RAM
    ATI Radeon 4800
    Studio XPS 435MT

It's a Dell, and the first person who reported the problem in the bug report also had a quite similar Dell

If there's any other specs you need I'll add them, I've never posted a spec list before.

Btw really nice work on the mod.
  11. Game crashes when i meet a party

I've got the same thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times, game and mod, and used 2 of the 3 download sites. I can hunt and visit towns, and join the army, but the banks, and map icons crash me when I go to them.

Hope it can be fixed, this seriously looks like the best mod ever made.  :neutral:
  12. Omegle

Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: Hey.
    Stranger: hey
    You: what's up
    Stranger: fine thanks
    Stranger: you
    Stranger: ?
    You: good
    You: hey man
    You: do you believe in that bull**** "holocaust" lie?
    Stranger: no i don't
    You: so you believe that
    You: the holocaust was a lie
    You: like it is
    You: You are enlightened my fellow brother!
    You: Do you also hate the Kingdom of Zionist Israel?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.
    Connecting to server...

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hey
    Stranger: hi
    You: sup?
    Stranger: 20 m us
    Stranger: you/
    You: nothing much
    You: hey man
    Stranger: you?
    You: do you believe in that bull**** lie "the holocaust"
    Stranger: asl?
    You: do you believe in the holocaust
    You: i think it is bull****
    Stranger: nope
    You: good
    You: it is a lie
    You: the holocaust is a total lie.
    Stranger: asl?

You have disconnected.

Nice, perhaps. Intelligent? No.
  13. Happy International Talk like a Pirate day!

Gothic Knight said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU&feature=related Nuff said.

Yarr matey, thar there capn be pimpin' dem youngen pirate lassys.
  14. Don't got a gun? Use a sword!

Wow a ****ing 18 year old is stupid enough to kill her daddy, probably over angst because he probably didn't like her little bf or her little ***** like attitude I'm sure of it.

I'll tell you what, if we don't have a massive spark in young age maturity in this country we're going to ****ty tit**** land. She was probably a little anime/Japan freak, that's why she used a sword.  :lol:
  15. You got badluck

Uhh, why did you add the you got badluck thing into the arm soldiers feature? It makes absolutely no sense and happens to me so often. I just want to shoot my PC the second the message pops up telling me randomly my soldiers didn't upgrade.  :?
Back
Top Bottom