Recent content by grierson

1. grierson

EU_Valsori_PW - General Server Thread

www.valsori.com Teamspeak: ts3.valsori.com Default Map Admin Application [center]Post constructive criticism for the server our site. www.valsori.com
  2. grierson

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Happy to donate a development game server and official game server.
  3. grierson

New Server Startingup, Looking for Admins, Mods and Creative People.

17th_Bern said:
    sure thing add me on steam : 17th_bern

No luck im fa1con09 (xitude)
  4. grierson

17th_Bern said:
    Good luck from Union. Will be interesting to see how your business model side of things pans out :smile:

Hoping you get some good admins etc as well, that's basically what makes or breaks a server. Seen some great applications here but also some who I would stay away from, I suggest reading through the PW forums looking out for posts from all your applying admins so as to avoid the less desirables.

Again, good luck!

Bern
    Director Admin
    EU_Union

Thanks Bern, Do you mind if i get in touch. Would love to pass people who abuse our server to you and vis versa.
  5. grierson

Volcano231 said:
    Name: Higgison (steam: dragonfly231)
    Hours free per day: 2-9
    Have you signed up on our website?: Yes. (on Valsori - I'm not sure if it is the correct website, but it was the link you gave in the first post...)
    Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
    Do you consider yourself mature: Yes, I do.
    Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: I've been playing PW for a while, however I went on vacation recently which stopped my PW playing briefly, but now I'm looking to get back into it and, more importantly, to get back into the "community loop". I have management experience as well as a good understanding of necessary punishments. I am calm and controlled, however I don't take very kindly to trolls and rule-breakers. In my experience I have owned a server called Spirit as well as guiding/aiding for smaller servers.

Awesome, Ill be in touch soon.

Demacia said:
    Rofl, one of the worst admins ive seen. *just saying* and wasnt scippio the owner of spirit? Atleast from what ive heard .

To be honest I would really like it if you stopped commenting on this thread. First off you lied and second its not really your place to tell me who and who isnt right for my community.
  6. grierson

Av3ng3r said:
    Seems interesting. Going to have a closer look at this once I have more time.

Good luck with the server.  :smile:
    Nici said:
    Sounds fun!
    Good Luck :cool:
    Jarl Thorgrim said:
    Good luck.

Thanks Guys. Come say hi when the server is public.
  7. grierson

Ra'Jiska said:
    Good luck to your server.

Thank you.
  8. grierson

IL_Scippio said:
    Added, name Scippio.

Ok. We will chat there.
  9. grierson

IL_Scippio said:
    grierson said:
    IL_Scippio said:
    grierson said:
    IL_Scippio said:
    Good luck with the server. You should edit this thread more and put some more info in it, like Rules, Admin team, Map etc... The website looks good, but still waiting the confirmation email for about 10mins. :I

Yeah we will be going away from xenforo soon, due to a massive amount if issues with it. Im a py django and php programmer, so ill be building my own community site to allow us to get maximum usage out of it. The community is apart of www.darkrhino.com (my company) its a network of gaming companys and community/players. We are providing free highend servers and network usage to people with awesome projects and game changing servers.

And is that application only for Head Admin or for normal admins too?

Normal admins, a head admin will be chosen out of the admin team. One who regardless of age* seems responsible, wise, tolerance and can deal with the responsibly. Senior admins will come with time of the server opening depending on how much they put into it.

*I personally dont want anyone under the age for 14.

Name: Scippio
    Hours free per day: 3-7
    Have you signed up on our website?: Yes.
    Do you have a working microphone: Yes.
    Do you consider yourself mature: I do.
    Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you:
    I've been playing PW since late alpha, but then i stopped somehow and restarted playing it since beta2, and can't get my hand's off it. I'm a helpful guy, and won't get pissed off that easily. Before doing any admin actions such as slay/kick/ban, I always explain what did the person do wrong and tell him not to do it again. My English skills might not be the best, since i wasn't born in a English country, but i think their good enough for someone to understand. For my admin expierence, been an admin on old EUA, Aachen and owned a server called Spirit.

We will talk on steam. fa1con09

Combinekillz said:
    Name: Combine
    Hours free per day: 3-4
    Have you signed up on our website?: Nope
    Do you have a working microphone:Yes
    Do you consider yourself mature:Yes
    Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you: Well currently not doing much admining so could help out around a new community that is started and get to know new people really have played PW for a long time and have administrated most of that time so i know what im doing.

We will talk on steam. fa1con09
  10. grierson

IL_Scippio said:
    grierson said:
    IL_Scippio said:
    Good luck with the server. You should edit this thread more and put some more info in it, like Rules, Admin team, Map etc... The website looks good, but still waiting the confirmation email for about 10mins. :I

Yeah we will be going away from xenforo soon, due to a massive amount if issues with it. Im a py django and php programmer, so ill be building my own community site to allow us to get maximum usage out of it. The community is apart of www.darkrhino.com (my company) its a network of gaming companys and community/players. We are providing free highend servers and network usage to people with awesome projects and game changing servers.

And is that application only for Head Admin or for normal admins too?

Normal admins, a head admin will be chosen out of the admin team. One who regardless of age* seems responsible, wise, tolerance and can deal with the responsibly. Senior admins will come with time of the server opening depending on how much they put into it.

*I personally dont want anyone under the age for 14.
  11. grierson

IL_Scippio said:

12. grierson

Dark_Hamlet said:
    What about the rules Grierson, are there any?

Yes but they will be in a new post once we have an admin/mod team, we begin work on the server and a idea. Once that is completed the post will advertise the server, rule list and its feature list.

Obv the normal rules apply e.g. DMing and lack of RP...

Demacia said:
    Can i also apply?

Feel free to unless you know a reason why not.
  13. grierson

Peton said:
    UnlivedPro said:
    Get paid ? How much ? :eek:
    Here he explained in this post.
    grierson said:
    We are looking to hire a full time Head Admin, Prices are negotiable depending on experience

grierson said:
    Peton said:
    grierson said:
    Server is now online for development and website is underway. We are looking to hire a full time Head Admin, Prices are negotiable depending on experience

Wait, you're willing to pay the Head Admin? Wow, if only your server was around when I was being active on PW, I would've made a fortune :lol:

Yes sir, Our Head admin and senior admins get paid. That is a common thing with our community.

Thats quite interesting, considering the majority of servers on PW depend on volunteer work, will be interesting to see if this extra incentive to work harder will work for you, I wish you goodluck as you're going to have plenty of competition.

Thank you, I personally own a UK datacentre so our costs are low and our hardware is really good. Im hoping this would be a nice step for my community I co-founded..
  14. grierson

_666_ said:
    Name:
    Got several "names"..  :grin:
    (steam: ache666)
    Hours free per day:
    Depends.
    Have you signed up on our website?:
    Not yet.
    Do you have a working microphone:
    Not yet.
    Do you consider yourself mature:
    Not ye.., er, of course I do!
    Please provide a min-50 word bio about yourself and why this is right for you:
    I have been around PW for aeons, being admin on multiple servers, helping to host some of them and making maps.
    New_map_13.jpg
    Furthermore, I am quite fluent in ye Anglican language, consider myself a friendly person and would like to help you with your server.
    (The picture makes up for the missing words, I am here to apply, not to write a novel.)

Ill be happy to talk more to you about this role. My skype, facebook and twitter can all be found via zacgrierson
  15. grierson

Peton said:
    grierson said:
    Server is now online for development and website is underway. We are looking to hire a full time Head Admin, Prices are negotiable depending on experience

Wait, you're willing to pay the Head Admin? Wow, if only your server was around when I was being active on PW, I would've made a fortune :lol:

Yes sir, Our Head admin and senior admins get paid. That is a common thing with our community.
Back
Top Bottom