Gricken's latest activity

• Gricken replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9.
    How much time though? Its been a year now with no substantial updates. How much time would need to pass before you start to think...
    No Man's Sky just realized a major patch today. The last one they did was only a month ago. I don't know if that says anything about...
    I do not know, to be honest. I have not played the board games in quite some time. I simply take issue with the dismissive stance of...
    Which still ignores the problem instead of solving it. The sieges are broken. We would like them fixed. Autoresolving sieges does not...
    'Don't play this part of the game' is not a solution for 'this part of the game is broken' What if someone said the same thing about the...
  • 25, and went from extremely excited and pleased with the game to saddened by its progress around the 6 month mark. At this point I'm...
    Based senko shows us the importance parts
  • Gricken replied to the thread Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8.
    Sad thing is I don't think I've sat down to seriously play this game since 1.5.0 if not earlier (I can't remember) I keep looking at the...
  • I'm not sure what I'm waiting for exactly, but I know that I'll know it when I see it. If forced to pick something I would probably say...
    Tis a strange day ineed when the whole thread suddenly stans MostBlunted
    I have to agree with the overwhelming consenus on this thread. The arguments given by the devs in favor of changing the battle size...
  • I agree with this. If we are not given the option of deciding which units to bring into battle first, then a more balanced spread of...
    If having the old slider back for battle sizes is truly no longer an option- despite the unanimous voice shown in this thread so far-...
    I think this is a far better idea. Any changes that result in less control over our experience are ones I am not fond of. Bringing back...
    Glad to hear you'll be passing on the suggestion! However I'm gonna have to slightly disagree on it only making sense as a player. I...
Top Bottom