Recent content by grelo

1. Most Anticipated Bannerlord Mods?

PoP. The best mod ever. It is a pity that I got a new pc, and now I cannot play MB1 due to very low fps :sad:.
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

****, always loved the gamme, however 20fps is unbearable. Thanks, though.

Seems as if we gotta W A I T another couple of years for the bannerlords, lol.
  3. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Hi there,

2 years ago i tried to play the game with i5 4460k and 1070, 16gb ram but my fps dropped in fights to 2~15 (400+). Has the issue been fixed recently?
  4. Low fps on high end

Hi there, 2 years ago i tried to play the game with i5 4460k and 1070, 16gb ram but my fps dropped in fights to 2~15 (400+). Has the issue been fixed recently?
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

What weapons should I equip with my CKO? Are swords better than axes? I've seen the latter ones dealing great vs shields and heavy units.

And another question: as I am having an FPS issue on a quite good rig (1070, i5 6600k @ 4.4 GHz and 12GB RAM, everything OC), how shall I deal with the problem? I've found a post about Large Address Aware but I do not think it works as I run the game from the launcher, not directly from some other .exe. I may be playing at 30~60FPS (Even PUBG runs smoother, LOL!) but sometimes they even drop to stable 4. I mean, come on. Much as I love the game, this is annoying AF.
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Brew said:
    grelo said:
    Ok guys, so I got a question. I'm currently supporting Sarleon and I've conquered Avendor~ and found a CKO. It says that it uses Sarleon nobles/men at arms. I will backstab Sarleon and found my own empire definitely not based on the Sarleon culture. Will my CKO keep relying on the Sarleon units?

Your CKO will switch to whatever culture you are following.
    Thanks for the quick reply!

How much RtR shall I have in order to found my own Kingdom?

Also, what's the best culture to follow as an independent empire? I am thinking about going Lance + shield + sword/doom mace later on + throwing weap cavalary as knights + some archer sergeants.
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ok guys, so I got a question. I'm currently supporting Sarleon and I've conquered Avendor~ and found a CKO. It says that it uses Sarleon nobles/men at arms. I will backstab Sarleon and found my own empire definitely not based on the Sarleon culture. Will my CKO keep relying on the Sarleon units?
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ralyks said:
    Ethreon said:
    Ralyks said:
    Lord Irontoe said:
    MArixor100 said:
    are strange rune bow or noldor composite better than ullr ver manifest?

Noldor Composite is better. I think the plain strange rune bow is very similar if not the same, but the upgraded gemstone versions are much better

Agreed. Its funny that a "god's gift" is weaker than the average bow every Noldor troop uses.
    Has a little less accuracy, but deals more damage and it's faster. That's not really weaker.

You have no clue on how valuable accuracy is. 6 accuracy completely pays off for 3 speed difference and 7 damage. You forgot to mention (or avoided doing so) that the Noldor bow also outranges by 7 the Ullr Vetr bow. This stat also helps out hitting moving targets as well as increases slightly damage output.

Easiest way to compare both is checking in the script that automatically calculates price according to stats both prices, and guess what? The Noldor Bow has higher value  :eek:

Ho Lee ***! I've spent 2 qualis gem on improving the Strange Rune Bow to The Sapphire one and it's ****ing Medival Machine Gun! Going to defend my 600 (low-mid ****ty Pendor troops) Sarleon vs 1.5k Sarleon faction, gonna blaze them alive!

I've read somewhere that Saph and Ruby bow have some armor penetration just as maces do? Is that true? Could anybody confirm that? Thanks!
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

steunwell said:
    How do you deal with an enemy death train at your doors (Like the whole 3k+ Empire host who chose to specifically siege your castle), I currently have one castle I've put a lot of people in garrison (470) I have hundreds of peasants recruits and some random mercs, it does deter the common lord to siege it but if a whole host comes down on me I don't know what to do.

I'd like to get an efficient garrison now, I thought about 200 elite troops and then maybe 200-300 trash peasant.

So maybe I'd do 50 ranged units and 150 melee, I'll take RR for ranged but for melee I don't really know if I should take shock infantry (Berserkers / Hallberdiers / Gladiators) or conventional infantry (Legionnaires and Kierguards) what's best for a defensive siege ?

I don't really know what to do in defensive siege, I just lost my castle (500 vs 1000) as I didn't have time to train any elite (must have had like 30 real elite infantry) on a side note people say that having a polearm in sieges is very good but I don't know how to use it, I'm using the manopener, I do great damage when I hit but I rarely hit anything since the thing is so frickin big...

I personally use 80% distance units to 20% infantry units + I have 352 prof in archery along with power draw 8 combined with Ullr Vest Manifest and 2x bags of noldor arrows which enables me to take more than 300 kills at ease (1k units vs 3k while defending). Ranvenstarn rangers, pendor archers, EAC, anything that shots is good. My CKO have 400~ thrown weapon prof and it enables them to take some heads down while defending as well, yet I do not have that many (like 50 elite troops from my own CKO).
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a way to join war without losing honour? I have once declared war @ Sarleon through an emissary, however I lost honour. I have no border friction. There's 1 town left for both Fires and Sarleon and I'd love to capture one if not both of them; yet I struggle with honour (just 90~~)
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I took up the quest to grind 220 renown for the KO.

I have 60/60 Phoenix Knights/Risen. What's best to grind renown with them? I tried Jatu, but I get just 5-10for a battle which is too little (25/22 atm in 5 days - 15d left).

Can I summon other lords and kill some big party (such as the 3 seers or sth) or just go to war? Or I have to grind the renown just on my own?
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

steunwell said:
    Is waiting for lords asking for ransom better than ransomming them yourself ? Prices seems higher (maybe it was because it was a different lord) but it looks kinda like a gamble considering the time it takes and that sometimes they peace out leaving you with no lords.

Yeah, that's quite stupid. They should pay ransom for them anyway. You can't predict when they ask for peace too and it sucks as you cant capitalize on your gains.

Btw, how to gain RTR? I've married a woman, sent some companions (half done nothing as the factions are rock solid).
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Guys, I have founded my own CKO. I have read that thecustom troops have to be trained via Companions and the best one is Sir Alistar. Unfortunately, Ive made him a Lord in my kingdom. I assume that thetrainer has to have highfighting stats inc weap mastery and trainer one, right? I have used Leta~~(the Noldor companion) and my seargants received a noldor pony (were horseless earlier). Should I use my best fighter companion to train them? Is it good torecruit a low lvl companion and make him a replacement for Sir Alistar? I assume that the item the searganta are given is connwctwd with the hero that trains them? How to get them some items (not via the shop) through training?

Can i have two custom orders? Is equipping my soldiers with doom mace a good choice? (Want to grind cash and ive heard that maces are good for heavy arm troops?) How does it look like in the long run compared to other weapons?

I have seen here that people JOIN orders too. What is it for? What are the benefits of doing so? Does it pay to do so? Is it just for the missions or woot?

I have made 5-6 companions to be my Lords. Was that good? Should I recruit all of therecruitable companions and give them some flefs? Or should they stay in taverns/as companions?

Should I better capture the enemy lords or grant them freedom at the end of the fights? (35honour atm)

Thanks!

14. Dropping FPS AF @ high end pc

Hey there. I enjoy the game, currently playing PoP, however whats bothering me is the FPS issue. I can run 144 FPS but when it comes to fights like 100v100+ I am having fps drops down to 3~11. It shouldnt be a thing especially when I am running i5 6600k @ 4.4 GhZ and GTX 1070. How to fix this...
  15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I have two questions:

1) What's going with Ravenstern lords? This is day 450~, I've founded my own empire as well as my very own KO and stuff. Every other lords troops are 80~350 or sth, but Ravenstern's lords can hold up to 800 troops at 1 lord! (the king has like 900~1k troop at himself). Is this a bug or it is the way the game should be? (If its not a bug then it's an exciting challenge - I love 'em).

2) How to train my non-noble KO troops? Do they get trained along with the noble troops when I improve their quality? Or woot?

Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom