Recent content by Gregor67

1. Different languages on the battlefield?

it would indeed be cool if they expand this feature for battles too
    Hi
    Yes - that would really be a "realistic-bonus" for the battlefield area of Mount & Blade2 !
    I added it to the suggestions section. Who knows.. :=)
  2. SP - General Language difference during battle.

(google translated) Hallo Bannerlord 2 is a game - that should be fun and is fun - of course! But wouldn't it be a great enrichment - "for the fun" - if the commands on the battlefield were carried out in one's own language(or the played culture) and the opponent's side also sounded different...
  3. Different languages on the battlefield?

hi
    Players have varying preferences.
    That's right. People/(Players) don't miss anything - that they don't know. :=)
    It's possible that some modders have already thought about your idea. Why not check with the modding community to see if anyone is working on it?
    I just tried - thanks.
  4. Different languages on the battlefield?

Your best bet is to make a suggestion in the comment section of the mod
    hi.
    I did. Thx
  5. Foreign languages on the battlefield!?

(google translated) Hi. Imagine you would hear voices, shouts and screams from a foreign culture on the battlefield in the ranks of the enemy. One might find them funny, but the others make the hairs on the back of their necks rise. When you hear the same language, you tend to have more...
  6. Different languages on the battlefield?

(google translated) Hi I encountered a mod in Nexus that gives the Lords different spoken sets in battle. A good idea with the "better" insults of the opposing lords. But to be able to really enjoy it - the lords would also have to speak in "other" (to me) unknown languages! It's a pity that...
  7. SP - General Lords should only recruit from their own faction

Hello! (sorry 4me bad english)

I have only now discovered the thread. I recently created a similar one myself:
    It seems very weird to me that lords of one faction will recruit troops from towns and villages of another neutral faction. I don't mean different cultures, I mean actually owned by other factions, for example a Sturgian lord recruiting from Battanian owned towns in the middle of Battania. It doesn't make any sense, I don't see why one side would allow this
    Yeah, I really dislike
    I’m sure there’s a mod
    a faction with different culture should not be able to recruit soldiers from villages that does not belong to them
    This seems to be the best solution
    necessary feature
    could recruit troops of any culture

How often have I just sparked the war again by cheat- "in the scenario" - to prevent this, that the (ex)enemies who are still there - reinforce themselves with "me troopes" again.. ^^

Just a few days ago -by nexus- I accidentally found a mod("PersonalTailor") - which doesn't really fix all the "morale" issues - but it does have an interesting one subfunction:
    "AI can't recruit soldiers in the territory of other countries, except mercenaries."
    (This is probably only possible when you conquer a city with a foreign culture.)
    The only disadvantage of the mod - in my opinion - is the increased money supply(other subfunction)..
    but -
    that and maybe the mod("Changing Culture") might help you a little so you don't have to be "angry/confused" all the time.
    The units of the foreign nobles are following the same paths in the "sudden end of the war in the middle of foreign culture" but nobody wants to be bought by them. ^^ (and they don't stay there forever)

greetings
  8. SP - General Moral weakness of cultures..

Hello again!
    (this time behind the google translator text - orig. german)

Every man for himself!
    Mother vs Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother..
    Father as well - against his children (family) who have been married into other cultures. Siblings against each other kill.
    People from the same place of birth who fight against their home country for a little money.
    No one refuses, no one asks questions - for a few bucks they go into the death throes against their own people.

-Of course there is something like that - and there must be villains, otherwise there would be no desire for revenge.. ^^

With mercenaries you can understand it "well" but that everyone is so heartless and venal - definitely not..
    Who wants to live in a world like that? ^^

Could it even be programmed (maybe modded) in such a way that someone from the same culture (maybe not "Nordman" and Aserai ^^)
    doesn't want to fight against their own people and refuses to fight **(that not everyone is for sale)** or would it take too long to process?
    (except: Clan wars, "civil wars" and almost understandable - mercenaries)

Fictional world is ok - but everyone in it - completely without morals, as if they were "monsters" or zombies (marionettes for sale)?
    (couldn't it at least be a little different in the game?) :grin:
    Argh..

I will keep "praying" that this will be changed and that you don't have to feel that all people in the "game world"
    except for a few nobles (until you bribe them ^^), who would follow you straight to "hell" for a little money-
    that it looks a bit more "honorable", more decent!

The game "Mont & Blade"shouldn't just be liked - it should be loved! ;=)

greeting

Your arkadas
    Gregor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hallo nochmal !

Jeder gegen jeden!
    Mutter gegen Sohn, Tochter, Schwester, Bruder..
    Vater genauso - gegen seine Kinder(Familie) die in andere Kulturen eingeheiratet worden sind. Geschwister die gegeneinander
    töten.
    Menschen aus dem gleichen Geburtsort, die gegen ihr Heimatland für bisschen Geld in den Kampf ziehen.
    Niemand weigert sich, keiner stellt fragen - für paar Moneten gehen sie gegen eigenes Volk in den Todeskampf.
    -Klar gibt es sowas - und Schurken muss es geben, sonst gebe es keine Rachegelüste. ^^
    Bei Söldnern kann man es "gut" verstehen aber dass alle so herzlos und käuflich sind- definitiv nicht..

Wer will schon in so einer Welt leben? ^^

Könnte es überhaupt so programmiert(vielleicht gemodet) werden, dass jemand aus der gleichen Kultur(vielleicht nicht "Nordman" und
    Aserai ^^) gegen eigenes Volk nicht kämpfen will und den Kampf verweigert **(dass nicht jeder käuflich ist)** oder würde es zu lange
    dauern dies zu bearbeiten? (Clankämpfe, "Bürgekriege" und fast verständlich- Söldner ausgenommen)

Fiktive Welt ist ok- aber alle in ihr- ganz ohne Moral, als wären sie "Monster" oder Zombies(käufliche Marionetten) ?
    (könnte es wenigstens in dem Spiel nicht bisschen anders sein?) :grin:
    Argh..

Ich werde weiter "beten", dass dies noch geändert wird und man nicht das Gefühl haben muss, dass alle Menschen in der "Spielwelt"
    ausser paar Edelleute (bis man die besticht ^^), einen für bisschen Geld sofort in die "Hölle" folgen würden-
    dass es bisschen "ehrenhafter", anständiger wirkt!

Das Spiel "Mount u. Blade2 " sollte nicht nur gemocht - sondern geliebt werden! ;=)

Gruß

Dein Arkadas
    Gregor
  9. SP - General Moral weakness of cultures..

(I used google translator. Its not a very good translation. sorry It's best to look at point 3 right away Hi. / Merhaba I just shoot : Mount and blade 2- is one of my favorite games, but .. 1. Why can I, in a city (and village) with a different culture, recruit an infinite number of soldiers...
Back
Top Bottom