then get a college degree on sociology, you will understand your own question. contrary to common believe, in university no matter it's oceanic origin or continental origin it all study Marxist work very thoroughly.Enlighten me about the Turkish flag and socialists and communists. Give me a lecture about the Kemalists as well if you please.
that's the problem, they won't give custom server, so that 1% can go play themselves. instead come to this place and complain xDI actually will give Roy some credit here - as I think he has a sort of point.
99% of players are on Singleplayer now; it's the SP that is selling the game and keeping player counts up. So we are left with a situation where 1% of the prospective player base are kicking up more complaints and issues (and indeed rightfully so) then the other 99%.
It wouldn't be hard to see a situation where TW effectively said 'let them eat cake' and just focussed exclusively on singleplayer. Why waste time on a component of the game no one (now) plays - and is constantly under barrage of complaints & concerns? It's basically just cutting off the infected limb so to speak.
do you have any idea what you are talking about? you can nerf 20% of 2h movement speed and swing speed and tdm will still fill 70% of them, for noob it's the dmg set it apart.Personally, i think that the speed of 2H weapons is in a pretty good place. You have to remember that even if you block in the wrong direction with a shield, it will still count, although your shield will take more damage than normal.
Reducing the speed of 2H weapons would ensure that there is absolutely no reason to run a two-handed weapon if one-handed swords are just as fast as 2H. One-handed weapons are a hit and miss on the other hand, with some weapons clearly being better than others.
Pugio can actually out-slash most 2handers, though it's reach can best be described as "punch plus"
See my previous point about one-handed falxes
Aserai light mace, Highland Club and Khuzait Heavy Mace are probably the best blunt weapons in the game
Sturgian Warrior's Raider Axe seems to be a decent pick all around if you ignore Sturgia's other weaknesses
With those in mind, i feel like buffing one-handed weapons will be a more productive venture than nerfing 2-handed weapons. This would still allow 2-handed weapons to keep their speed advantage, though giving 1h weapons more options to approach a fight will allow a shieldbearer to exploit possible weaknesses