Recent content by Great White Shark

1. Great White Shark

Wars are too short

Yes I agree. Wars should last a little longer, but also peace times should last a little longer too. Most of the time on my playthroughs they declare war again as soon as they declare peace. Most of the time there is no time to regroup and replenish lost troops.

But for that they need to add things to do while at peace. Right now the game is heavily focused on war, so there is nothing to do at peace time other than killing bandits, replenishing troops or tournaments. Hey TaleWorlds, where are them feasts?

And also kingdoms shouldn't declare second wars as easily when they are already at war. Only if they are winning by a landslide. I don't usually cheat, but the console command that I use the most is "campaign.declare_peace" lol. I know they did this to prevent snowballing, but I'm sure there are other ways to prevent it. Like for example, make it harder for AI to take settlements (give defenders buffs during simulations).
  2. Great White Shark

Can you please fix 143 custom group location?

With trying to fix few more things by mods (heritage), I found this note on one mode description:

Is this true statement? Are we supposed to rather not use mods in beta branch?
    No I play the beta branch with 30+ mods. And it's stable for me.
  3. Great White Shark

Is This Game Fun?

I think it's one of the most polished early access games on steam. Even though I bought it on day one I played more than 150 hours (since then it got a lot better). I will continue playing once it has some more content. But 150+ hours on an early access is pretty impressive (most AAA games are not played that much). But it mostly depends on if you like this kind of game or not. Did you play the previous M&B games?
    Also don't mind the constant whining about bugs on the forum. The game is perfectly playable from start to finish (though it actually has no finish).
    It is a sandbox kingdom management and fighting game. It has very little story. The point is you make your own story. If you like that kind of games, I'm 100% sure you will love this game.
  4. Great White Shark

The Devs should fix the perks immediately.

Can you guys quit the yapping already, there's probably a thread every single day either shouting for perks, fixing spears and other things.
    The developers have built this game from nothing, while modders have the freedom to fix whatever they want, so they tend to focus on a single issue.
    Considering the game has been developed for 8 years and EA started less than a month ago, which has been difficult for everybody considering Corona has everybody on lockup, you should have more patience. The fixes will come
    Exactly this. Making a mod is easy. They don't have to think of the consequences. Devs need to think of the future of the game while implementing new things. And everyone is saying "they are doing small unnecesary fixes instead of adding/fixing important issues". I'm pretty sure, a small team is doing small fixes like we get, and a large different team is working on a big patch right now. Making big patches/changes takes more time. Everyone should be patient. This game is like a child to TaleWorlds. They won't abandon it, don't worry.
  5. Great White Shark

Love this game but,

Thanks for the answers guys. Should I just get fast ram? My 8gb (1 stick) is 2133mhz. By faster ram I mean 8gb 3000mhz-3200mhz, I'll buy two sticks of course.Cause I might change my motherboard and cpu some day. (My motherboard supports only 2133mhz ram tho :/.)
    Ram hertz don't really effect fps in games. 2133 is fine. Don't replace yours, just add another 8 gb 2133. Though if you plan to change your motherboard, and have the means, than go ahead and buy 2 8gb 3200 mhz.
    And installing the game on an SSD makes HUGE difference.
  6. Great White Shark

No support from Vlandia to any policy

I created my own kingdom in Vlandia and recruited all their lords. None of the lords support any policy. Is this a bug? When I played as empire some policies was getting support from vassals.
  7. Great White Shark

baby notables are a vanilla bug or a mod bug?

a lot of notables are baby/child since 1.2.0.. I added a ****load of mods so now i want to know if the problem is relate to a mod or is a vanilla bug. THX
    I have that problem too. I think it's a side effect of Detailed Character Creation mod.
  8. Great White Shark

AI ranged units

i see alot of people complain about rangers accuracy

truth is they arent very accurate they are smart

if you keep moving left and right the AI will try to predict your movement and shoot where you will be
    and then you be like damn AI rangers too stronk
    no they are just smart
    Yes exactly. If you change directions regularly when you charge them they can't even hit you once. I think archer ai in the game is very well done.
  9. Great White Shark

Heavy Armor?

The availability of good armor is an annoying issue at the moment.
    Either good armor is simply not available at stores or loot, or if it is, it's hilariously expensive.

Best way for you to get it is marry a Battanian noble who might have in their inventory, take them to your party and take it from them.
    Or you can do "lord needs a tutor" quest. A random inexperienced clan member joins your party. You can take his/her expensive armors.
  10. Great White Shark

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Companions look different every playthrough and i dont like it :(

Companions are already there in the game files. I guess they'll just enable them in the future. I'm sure we won't have to wait long since they already exist.
  11. Great White Shark

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Banner on Vlandian Troop armor

I agree 100%. Though I'm sure they will add it in the future.
  12. Great White Shark

It says civil war after creating a non-imperial kingdom?

I've been thinking about your post for a while now. It actually sounds like a cool game state. I wonder if you could become the king of Vlandia if you win the "civil war".

It's probably unfinished, but taking over an existing kingdom through civil war sounds very cool.
    Yeah it could be an awesome game feature. But when I destroy the real vlandian faction it still says civil war. Though they do refer to me as "king of the Vlandians". I guess it's not fully implemented yet.
  13. Great White Shark

It says civil war after creating a non-imperial kingdom?

I created a kingdom in vlandian territory. I recruited their nobles. When I open up my vassals' page it says they are backing me in the civil war. Is this a bug on me or happens to everybody?
  14. Great White Shark

What's your favourite weapon?

Mine is heavy executioner's axe (or a custom crafted 2 handed axe). Awesome for slicing multiple people, and I like the fact that it doesn't have stab animation.
  15. Great White Shark

SP - General Is it just me or are the tournament rewards almost always helmets now?

Yeah I was getting worried that something was wrong with my game. I literally only get cheap helmets.
Back
Top Bottom