Recent content by GrayMouser

1. [Xbox] Servers Downtime

Are they still under maintenance? Multiplayer is completely inaccessible for 16 hours of the day and has been for a few days
  2. Resolved No connection to servers on xbox s/x but it worked once

the multiplayer servers only work at night now, for us east players

Well nvm it is working now. Just had to exit the game and restart
  3. [Xbox] Servers Downtime

Definitely some weird stuff happening on Xbox, servers disappearing, or when you try to join it says can’t join players not ready
  4. Multiplayer is completely gone

All PlayStation servers are gone
  5. Xbox servers fixed

Oh you mean don’t pay for it until it’s actually done. Yeah that’s probably a good idea, so Tapeworms doesn’t just take the money and run
  6. Xbox servers fixed

Yeah, the game isn't actually out yet, something a lot of peeps don't realize
    What will be the difference when it’s fully released vs early access?
  7. Xbox servers fixed

You could also wait til the game is released
    I meant on pc, I got a laptop. But the console experience has left a bad taste in my mouth
  8. Xbox servers fixed

Still not buying bannerlord until it’s half price or less
  9. Xbox servers fixed

Yep they actually fixed it game is good again.
  10. Xbox servers in bad shape

No idea. I reset my port and it helped but I know other people are have been complaining for awhile. Your ping can say 30 but plays like 120
  11. Xbox servers in bad shape

Game is becoming unplayable, servers need to be reset
  12. In Progress Using a controller

I've played on my brothers PC with a 360 controller. It works but there's a lag and the sensitivity stops at like 1/3 what it should
  13. Question for Developers

But yeah bannerlord looks like crap, not sure how you come to the conclusion that its console players fault though. Adding insult to injury
  14. Question for Developers

There is stuff to be rather annoyed by, the game isn't perfect. The game is still in ongoing development and a lot of features that were well liked in WB are not featured in BL.
    My bad I thought we were talking about warband. Literally if a server fills up, its guaranteed to crash when the map changes. Also lack of private servers means trolls run rampant during clan battles
  15. Question for Developers

Don't worry man, they've been completely hampering the pc version just to make it accessible for consoles since development started. Now everybody gets to play the same barren game.

The saving grace for PC players is mods though, can't say you'll be so lucky on console.
    It isn't just mods..the whole base game is better because they actually fixed bugs and gave you private servers. What are you complaining about
Back
Top Bottom