Recent content by gravur

1. gravur

Need More Info crash traveling on map

I have updated GPU drivers. Here is today's crash report 2024-02-15_17.39.25_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e Thanks for checking and fixing :smile: !
  2. gravur

Need More Info how to return to 1.28? since 1.29 causes crashes?

2024-02-13_22.26.35_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e
    just had another crash after switching to 1.29. I sent the response, I hope to hear about the fix if there is one. thanks
  3. gravur

I have left a reply and asked for more info on the topic you created. The first crash id is really old and unrelated crash. And the second one is a GPU crash.

All correct. Thank you! This should work on Steam.
    2024-02-13_00.16.43_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e

Just had another one today but have not done any of the above suggested work yet. Did you mean to say I should uninstall and download the game again? I see " Could crash and re-upload again?". I'll try switching to 1.29 & hope this works. I appreciate the help!
  4. gravur

What platform are you on?

I can only speak of Steam which is the one I use - there you do this ->
    1. right click on the M&B Bannerlord in your steam.
    2. pick the choice at the bottem(I think its called Properties in English) but its at the bottom regardless of language.
    3. in this new menu that showed -> Find Beta.
    4. On Beta tab - look for Betatesting. Should be dropdown menu to pick from.

This should now show 1.29 which is the one you said you are useing.
    Scroll on the dropdown menu until you find 1.28 that you want to play.

I dont use the other platforms so I got no clue on that.
    Thank you Zorion_no: I'll try setting it to 1.29 since MArDA said I'm on an old old version. I hope I get it right.
  5. gravur

1.29 causes repeated crashes for me. I do not see my thread being paid attention to. Please tell us how to return to prior patches/versions of the game. thank you
  6. gravur

In Progress smithing: can we name our products & keep the names in history?

1. We used to be able to name items we smithed and retain the name in the smithing history. It would be nice to have that back. 2.It would also be very nice to have a smithing history that we can keep not replaced by the last item we produced, so if we have an item we want to reproduce a...
  7. gravur

Need More Info crash traveling on map

Summary:2024-02-09_01.15.14_5be0126dcff729430fc8a0cebd78224e How to Reproduce:travel on main map Have you used cheats and if so which:none Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz Installed RAM...
  8. gravur

Need More Info Manufacturer Lenovo

no response, goodbye TW
  9. gravur

Resolved Crafting fine, masterwork or legendary weapons lose their plus values after loading.

yes, forged items revert back to baseline values. The game is getting worse.

Please fix the naming problem.

ALSO: after an item is made & in the queue there is always always something wrong with it, for example blade length is distorted. This makes the game a slower less enjoyable play.
  10. gravur

Need More Info Disbanding problems

Why? Why would I disband an army then want to change the leader?!? If I wanted to change the leader I would just change the leader! This just sounds like an excuse.
    Why cant I tell a party I'm with to completely disband and join my party?? If they are really really disbanding why do they keep recruiting? This is bug on bug and not feature.

I took screen shots but do not know how to find & send it to you.

Another way would be for you to look the banners blocking sight when aiming a bow is to look at the game itself, play it, The banners may be cute, but the inhibit play, Make a polearm with a banner and see how it blocks sight from different views.

Tale Worlds is very very disappointing.

I would suggest stock holders in TW to fire the present staff and start over because current systems at Tale Worlds have driven me from the game.

Make a stable version without little additions that ruin the basic play. You fan base has gone way down because of current policies. Make a stable version!
  11. gravur

Resolved Crafting fine, masterwork or legendary weapons lose their plus values after loading.

Yes improved weapons are all reverting back to baseline.
    ALSO: after an item is made & in the queue there is always always something wrong with it, for example blade length is distorted.

cant copy & paste a weapon name without getting code for the paste.
    This makes the game a slower less enjoyable play.

Please make a stable version of your game.
  12. gravur

what more information do you need?
  13. gravur

Summary Polearm banner blocks targeting area from horseback
    How to Reproduce: make a polearm with a banner on it, and find it blocks the target area when aiming a bow from horseback
    Have you used cheats and if so which:
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
    Device ID B7D335CB-6F78-4A9A-A717-0EE657B064A3
    Product ID 00342-20718-95337-AAOEM
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
  14. gravur

this is listed as "need more information". What more information is needed please?
  15. gravur

Summary: Disbanding problems not fixed 1. Why after meeting a party in the field and taking all their troops, immediately give the disband order,& lowering their wages as much as possible, does the party not completely disband even though they are right there with my party, & THEN, continue...
Back
Top Bottom