Recent content by gravur

1. gravur

Resolved Game stops responding during the battle

1.6 is bad for me, how to get back to 1.5.1 please. Adding stuff and making other things not work is bad. Please fix and not unfix.
    thanks.
  2. gravur

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Now I cannot upgrade bandit troops to higher level of bandit troops where previously I was able to. What's going on?

Wow, I'm finding lots of things I dislike about this update. Is there a way to go back?
    Oh, my lest save is destroyed. Never trust an update. Too bad I had about 25 javelins ready to sell and just won some big battles etc. Never trust an update.
  3. gravur

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

thanks but,

New Problem "W"
    1. Keybinding problem: Going north (up) on the map only rotates the map. If I go back to old keybinding for this it works, but the new system will not adapt my keybinding. A step backward, please fix.

Nagging old problem from 1.5.9 and remains in 1.6
    : there are 3 saved games 1.5.9 and 1.6 will not allow to be erased. Another new problem you had been advised of, Please fix this..

Some of the changes are nice, such as easier to promote troops and take on prisoners.
  4. gravur

Dev Blog 17/01/20

so is there a forum that is active and where people can get help?
  5. gravur

You should be able to level up companions without having them in your party

To me it makes no sense that I can't level up my companions that are leading other parties or caravans. In my current game I have a companion leading a party that I have following me around in my army to buff my leadership and increase my party size. The only way I know of to level this companion up is to disband his party, take him back into mine, level him, and then reform the party. Not only is it a total pain in the butt, but it is counterproductive. The end result is that these characters don't get upgraded. Taleworlds, please allow us to upgrade these characters without taking them into our party.
    Agreed, there is a lot needing fixing, and hope for improvement! Does it help to ask for things like this in the crash dump report we send regularly? If not I do not want to pester them with more information/requests.
  6. gravur

Party Management Screen: Filter and Sort Options

Looking for a way to transfer troops from one party to anther without having to go to a settlement. We should be able to meet in the field and transfer troops. Thanks. sorry if I missed it.
  7. gravur

Resolved ERROR: d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to deter

just had a crash on family feud, trying to exit and d3d device context map at rglgpu device lock texture failed! gpu device instance has been suspended use getdevice...
  8. gravur

Need More Info “d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

I keep having d3d device context map at rglgpu device:::lock texture failed GPU device instance has been suspended. LEM only supported with nvidia GPU & Windows 10. Not finding help with getdevice removedreason. I need help with this
  9. gravur

Has anyone found the Ulfberht sword?

Sounds like you didn't look hard enough, in the vc_swords.brf there's not one but three ulfberhts, at the bottom.
    So, what did you find out ? Thanks!
  10. gravur

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    By the color of the tunics?...
      perhaps my bad  :neutral:, I'm in Game of Thrones a world of ice and fikre, I assume it is different than clash of kings, but I don not see it under search on Steam.
  11. gravur

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I'm probably lost, I'm in Ice and Fire day 92.  I won a couple tournaments but other than starting together, how to recognize friend from foe during a tournament?    Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
  12. gravur

List of suggestions (sorted+opinion of the majority) Updated 9 Dec

Saul said:
    I'm approaching this as a total noob to game development, however modders seemed to handle it pretty well with Persistent world in M&B warband. I would like to see arrow ammo deposits setup during defense siege battles so players can replenish their arrows at least a few times without having to collect misfired arrows that accumulate on the walls. :grin:
      I second that idea. Have thought about it for a while with internal grumblings.  It does not make sense the fortress would have less ammunition than the field army.  You could make a quartermaster to develop, or a skill.  One that only hands out limited ammo for the Isandlwana re-make.  On the other hand I'm not complaining about the never ending ammo in the field so even if the battle is lost my leader character can still take out 100 enemy by riding back to the supply chest again and again.
  13. gravur

List of suggestions (sorted+opinion of the majority) Updated 9 Dec

Tie - Tymessen said:
    lititz said:
    Why are more people not bothered by the fact that lords/characters do not die?

There are bits of code and mods that allow you to execute your prisoner lords to kill them off permanently.

the problem is that they won't die in battle against each other and if they did die there would be need for children to take their place after some years.

also a problem, you can play a game for 200 years without anyone aging or dying from oldage awell.

Perhaps if they die then we would die more easily.    Yes, no old age, this gaming is healthy.
  14. gravur

enemy ships have more troops than allowed

TheShinrog said:
    What are you playing? It's definitely not native warband.
    Sorry, this is Viking Conquest.  One other thing there , how come all the women in the world know where everybody else in their kingdom is , but my wife?  Too much time with the swineherd, but it would be nice to have information on location of folks in my own stronghold at least as good as in the bumpkin fortresses.
  15. gravur

enemy ships have more troops than allowed

I do not mind the "bug" of city relations > 99, if something happens there is cushion, and it is like no new is good news and my rule is not impacting them poorly.  On the other hand taking on a fleet  of 2380 against you 630 is more of a challenge.  That is more like a "B" grade monster movie "bug".  So, it is not to be
    fixed?
Top Bottom