Recent content by GrasSclammPferd

1. GrasSclammPferd

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Armor effectiveness did increase against all damage types but effects is much more pronounced against blunt. specifically for low amounts of blunt damage.

On top of that, weapons don't accually deal just cut or pierce damage. a sword deals most of its damage in cut form while dealing a little amount of it in blunt. so every melee damage is also get nerfed a little bit as well
    That's neat! Are there any plans to show this kind of damage distribution in the future?
  2. GrasSclammPferd

Take your time Taleworld

Cyberpunk 2077 = Inexcusable piece of crap. Objectively.
    You'll be surprised by how many people that think it's a masterpiece
  3. GrasSclammPferd

Shall we talk about the paper armors?

it doesn't pass the "can a 5y old handle it?" check so maybe modders will save the day but armor really needs a rework anyway.
    Oh man, I hate this argument since my game dev student years.
  4. GrasSclammPferd

Feedback Regarding Armor/Weapon Realism

I really wish they went more into the damage type countering heavy armour approach. We have the system ready but they're just not doing it :/
  5. GrasSclammPferd

SP - General More shoulder options for Vlandia and etc

I think the easiest way to buff and add variety to Bannerknights and keep their aesthetics is to add mail under the current cloak shoulders, similar in the vein of Imperial leather shoulders with lamellar underneath. The best thing about this approach is since we have the chainmail shoulder...
  6. GrasSclammPferd

Vland troops are extremely good.

We'll see, 1.3 aims to change that.
    What are they changing? I don't see anything about a roster shakeup or more noble line recruitment
  7. GrasSclammPferd

Vland troops are extremely good.

Battanian archers are just as good in melee as range, and the empire units have more armor than any other units with spears and large shields, and better heavy cav than Vlandia to boot.

It's a lucky day if I see the AI bring more than 8 Fians in a 70 stack
  8. GrasSclammPferd

Units with Blunt weapons

I don't think there is a unit that is armed with only a blunt weapon. Like you mentioned, sergeants and legionnaires can spawn with a mace but they can also spawn with a sword. Tbh, I really miss the manhunter troop tree.
  9. GrasSclammPferd

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

I think they changed the scale for AI because archer units were able to perform to good in melee, close to infantry units and to be honest, changing It to weapon skill has been a good decision. The problem is how bad the AI performs now because units need tons of weapon skill to perform decently and even if they have +200, they are still not good as before.
    Fair enough, that would make sense. But I can't help to feel this should've been tested more with the custom battle feature or something before it was pushed.
  10. GrasSclammPferd

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

Why did they even change the scale for combat AI in the first place? Was there something that was broken? Can't they just revert it back to 1.0.X AI for the time being since it's not getting any better from the looks of it.
  11. GrasSclammPferd

Patch Notes e1.1.0

May be decades until they fix it. 'Till then you can use this.
    Cheers mate :grin:
  12. GrasSclammPferd

Patch Notes e1.1.0

Can we get a fix for heroes not staying in the assigned groups? I have to re-assign every time I load the game
  13. GrasSclammPferd

Why is there no plate exactly ?

Now you've mentioned it. Pretty sure people data mined the files during the MP beta and found plate armour there, I wonder where that went?
  14. GrasSclammPferd

Patch Notes e1.0.10

Highland noble bracers are currently bugged and turn anyone wearing them into massive tumble weed
  15. GrasSclammPferd

New factions?

Bull****. Plenty of women fought.
    Yeah and how many women over how many years are we talking about? How many were lords that led armies and made conquests? Vagues words mean nothing, give us a list if you can.

Hell, I know women today who can kick a good amount of ass.
    Completely irrelevant to the topic but okay if it makes you feel good :xf-oops:

Somehow I managed to trigger both spectrums ?‍♂️
Back
Top Bottom