Recent content by grammesin

1. grammesin

SP - UI Party screen - Sorting options

I was just going to post a thread about this feature.

While on the party screen, I want to sort my soldiers by their tier/rank. I spend a lot of time for this. Lowest to highest and highest to lowest option will be very helpful for many players like me.

"Because the order of troops that are selected in the party screen determines the spawn order in the battle." That's exactly why sorting is needed.

Best regards to dev team you guys the best!
  2. grammesin

Lots of Lag and General Performance Issues

Yes, SSD indeed helps, but in the past, HDD performance was definitely better. SSD just hides game's problems at this point.

After all, the campaign graphics have becoming quite crappy with every patch. The waters, land, look like Very Low even with the highest settings.

They surely have downgraded the graphics while making the performance worse.
    Yeah, you're right SSD just hides problems. And after 3+ hours of playing shutters shows up more.

Also after 4+ hours gameplay character's, items etc. starting to turn pink. I'll post it for another discussion. :grin:
  3. grammesin

I moved the game files HDD to SSD, it's x10 better.

Easy way to move:
    Steam > Bannerlord > Properties > Local Files > Move install folder
  4. grammesin

Were you playing the 1.5.9? Also for people playing
    I played 1.5.10. All the menus still have screen lags. Maybe worse. (144hz, 128 sounds, max fr 144)
    Also I tried 1.5.10 with these settings: 60hz, 128 sounds, max fr 60. It's better that way but seems to me no change at all. Same as 1.5.9.
  5. grammesin

I am not sure if this should go in the technical section because this isn't a specific bug I am reporting, but ever since I purchased the game I have had pretty big performance issues with the game. The problem arises mainly when I am navigating the menus. Whenever I enter a town, get into the trade menu, smithy, character info, encyclopedia, or anything of the sort my game freezes for a second and then lags the entire game for quite a while. Sometimes I experience some lag in battles and on the map but it isn't really that bad and nowhere near as alarming as the issues explained before. When I first bought the game I had a pretty bad laptop so I understood the issues. However, my PC has been considerably upgraded. I have an RTX 3060Ti, AMD 5 3600, an SSD, and 16GB of RAM. These specs should be more than adequate to run the game so I am confused about what the issue is. My only guess is that the campaign I am currently playing on was originally created a few patches ago but like I said, I have had these issues ever since I got the game. Any help would be helpful!
    Got the same issues, especially navigating menus, I tried everything but nope. I've additional SSD, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM etc.
Back
Top Bottom