Recent content by Gragnok

1. Gragnok

MP Spears should deal more damage

Spears are artificially low in damage as they are incredibly powerful if used well. I find getting kills with a spear and shield on siege or TDM extremely easy as people are distracted and i can poke them in the face. Spear damage is fine as it is i think.
  2. Gragnok

Beta Branch e1.1.0

Seems a big improvement on the previous versions. I have level a character to 13 and so far theres been no huge snowballing at all. Massive improvement compared to the previous EA version.
  3. Gragnok

New Update

1.1.0 is an opt in beta. It provides more stuff but may be unstable. You can opt in via steam.
  4. Gragnok

84e Régiment [Massive Events - Clan/Regiment]

big up the 84e, love from the old school 92nd Gordon Highlanders. I miss your NW siege server, wielding the ban hammer there was a joy.
  5. Gragnok

Looters are way too fast

why shouldn't looters be fast? They are mostly small groups of men travelling lightly. Of course they move fast.
  6. Gragnok

This game is boring....

I sympathise that kind of frustration, but apart from pissing people off I don't understand making this kind of thread.

Attention, they want attention.
  7. Gragnok

Patch Notes e1.0.10

Daily patches spoil us so much!
  8. Gragnok

So guys

Now that is odd....
  9. Gragnok

Siege Castle of fen Altai

The attacking teams archers are actually in a superior position at the start.

No castle would ever be built in a location where attackers can swarm up the nearby hills and easily fire into it....The fact that the ruined gatehouse is the largest and tallest bit of the castle is madness.

A defending archer should never be in a position where they are getting shot from the sides and above or from in front and above by the enemy archers prior to the enemy capturing the walls. Thats the entire point of walls, they were designed to protect defenders from this. If someone did build a fort by a hill they would have built a wall high enough to prevent archers on the hill shooting in so easily. Instead this map encourages this to happen.

A few invisible walls would be an extremely quick fix for the devs without actually altering the appearance of the map. Prevent the attackers from climbing the ruined gatehouse or flanking up the sides on the hills. This would stop them firing along the walls and down into them so easily.
  10. Gragnok

Urgently need more servers

I agree. More servers please Taleworlds and fast. If you refuse to let us run our own you must provide us with adequate servers yourselves.
  11. Gragnok

Siege: Attackers have superior Archery Positions.

lol Mabons, this is very true.I like riding out and capturing the attackers catapult and using it to destroy their siege tower
  12. Gragnok

Glad to hear that i am not the only one who feels this way. I agree though that the other maps have no such problems.
  13. Gragnok

I feel that on at least some maps the attacking teams archers are actually in a superior position. Mainly the map that has the steep hills by the sides that can be walked up and the ruined gate house in front of it that attackers can climb to the top off from their spawn. This strikes me as...
  14. Gragnok

What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

I would really like the devs to slow the pace of single player down. Factions are CONSTANTLY at war. There are huge battles every single week. There are way too many large armies roaming about slaughtering everything.
  15. Gragnok

Bannerlord Clan list

Clan name: Zendar Hunters Guild
    Clan tag: ZHG
    Clan region: EU
    Clan's TW thread or TW group link: TW Group
    Contact's info (links to TW & Steam profiles):Steam Forum
Back
Top Bottom