Recent content by Goromous

1. mb_Warband.exe error

I keep getting an error saying: Runtime error Program: C:\Games\Mount&blade\Mb_Warband.exe error. I've tried updating drivers, reinstalling, different mods, decreasing graphics, running in DX7, turning corpses and ragdolls off. Normally I only get the message when I attack a city or get in a...
  2. The battle size in the game doesn't really reflect medieval warfare...

alabataille said:
    the battle size in the game keeps bothering me in terms of historical accuracy, even in the medieval times, a major battle or siege would involve thousands of men, eg.:
    The Battle of Hattin (1187)
    20,000 christians vs. 30,000 muslims
    The Battle of Adrianople (1205)
    ca. 10,000 bulgarians and 14,000 cumans
    The Battle of Bouvines (1214)
    25,000 english and german vs. 20,000 french
    The Battle of Stirling (1297)
    2,300 scottish vs. 11,000 english

You forgot one important one.
    Battle of helms deep: 10000 vs. 300
  3. Screenshots

Whew... That was close..
    36653445.png

4. My Colors and Screen gets Blocky and Messed up!!!

Multitask to your desktop then open the game back up and see if that fixes it. Does it do it always or just after playing for a while? Mine does something similar to that, but its cause of the driver on my video card. I would multitask then come back and it generally was fixed.
  5. What a game!

Oh boy. I can't even remember how many times I've been "So pissed off at this game I'll never play it again".

Feel me?
  6. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Sybilla and Chisi have disappeared. Chisi's computer got destroyed. MISHO was just helping part time while he works on his own mod.
  7. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

The mod is on hold until a modeler shows up.

:???:
  8. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Goromous said:
    QuailLover said:
    You know...I'm still not on the credits list in either forum for doing that.  :lol:

Oops.. I'll get right on that. Sorry Quail!  :razz:

There you go Quail. Listed in the credits.

Thanks again!
  9. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

QuailLover said:
    You know...I'm still not on the credits list in either forum for doing that.  :lol:

Oops.. I'll get right on that. Sorry Quail!  :razz:
  10. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

They might be, once we have a next version.

This is two people working on a mod, this is gonna take some time. Besides... We've lost months and months of work. We've lost most of our models due to Chisi's computer getting trashed, and sib disappearing..
  11. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Mill is back. I'm working on getting a list of bugs to him...

12. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Sib disappeared for unknown reasons. And Chisi's computer got destroyed in a family fued.

:shock:
  13. SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Well, lets just put it this way. You're definitely in, we just have to wait for mill to decide what he wants you to work on. xD
Back
Top Bottom