Recent content by gorgulla

1. gorgulla

SP MP Natural Shaders - Bannerlord

Natural Shaders - Bannerlord Natural Shaders is a mod where as the title says, gives a natural realistic feel. It will subtly remove excessive tint and normalize it to the colors we see in the real world. It uses techniques Photoshop have to color correct a photo but this time in real time...
  2. gorgulla

SP - General Add dithering to your shaders.

Currently there's lots of banding issues which can be seen during night and so on. A simple dithering could solve that from your side. Its not performance heavy at all since its more like a low-scale noise texture which wont be visible from the naked eye, but it will remove the banding. Banding...
  3. gorgulla

Ehh refunded it.

It just an excuse devs use to release ****ty games then fall back behind "it's EA" when it sucks.

Then after they get their money they stop working on it and abandon it.
    Didnt you make a post where you stated that you refunded it?
  4. gorgulla

Ranged Troops being commanded as Melee during fights.

Just wanted to put this out their as I want to command my melee to shield wall and have ranged behind them. But not ALL ranged are considered archers when in combat.
    Are you playing as vladians?
  5. gorgulla

Tournament leaderboard

I too have the same question. I've scoured the internet trying to figure this out, to no avail. I know I've won multiple tournaments at the same location, but it saying I only have 1 win and I'm rank 12. Is this still a work in progress?

Thanks!
    The rank is based on Calradia so its not per area.
    Victory is broken but the price is problably reflecting how many wins.

Im more interested in, for example if im the number 1 champion in calradia, would lords and people know me?
  6. gorgulla

Performance

its alright, rely on 8gb but live with the bad performance, its your pc not mine idc.
  7. gorgulla

Performance

You can't really compare to other games. Since the games might have different engines and optimization. Also a recommended stat is more or less minimum now a days. Anyway, if you want to game, increase your page file, google if you don't know how. It might ruin some performance but atleast it helps a little. Then when you have the funds buy another 8gb of ram.

I would be mad if i had 8gb of ram, pc would be too slow.
  8. gorgulla

Performance

8gb is too little. Its 2020, have atleast 16gb of ram.
  9. gorgulla

Wood OP Don't Nerf

You can easily get 10k a hour if you play tournaments and bet every time
  10. gorgulla

Tournament leaderboard

Hey have anyone tried to get 1st on the Tournament leaderboard? Does it affect your character somehow? Like does people recognize you?
Back
Top Bottom