Recent content by gorgos96

1. Making babies need a rework

I have just returned to the game after a year. After playing it for about 30 hours I uninstalled the game in frustration. All I wanted to do was conceiving an heir before proceeding with my gameplay but the event itself is so terribly boring and RNG based that it filled me with disgust towards...
  2. Need More Info crash with error that starts as: bannerlord given value is less than the expected value item rosterelement character

this is the error, tried without the mod I suspected (improved garrisons) still crashes.
  3. Need More Info crash with error that starts as: bannerlord given value is less than the expected value item rosterelement character

Summary:gives an error like this: bannerlord given value is less than the expected value item rosterelement character How to Reproduce: No idea I just wait or move or fight crashes no matter what Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): OS:windows 10 GPU:gtx 1060 6gb GPU Driver...
  4. Resolved spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    it got resolved in the steam forum, you can mark this as resolved
  5. I cant find Vlandian brigandine over mail

Multiple Vlandina towns above 9k prosperity with smithys. I've been searching for it for 26 in game years. I constantly visit towns. I even bought all of the armor towns had and discarded them in the inventory screen to reset the shops but I still cant find it. Is it even purchasable?
  6. spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

all right I did, thanks
  7. Resolved spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

Summary:So I was messing around with the xml files and noticed that even though the devs included padded leather shoulders in vlandian light cavalry upgrade to vanguard tree, they forgot to add the item to vlandian vanguard's npc character id slot which results in these units not having these...
  8. spnpccharacters.xml missing line report to devs

So I was messing around with the xml files and noticed that even though the devs included padded leather shoulders in vlandian light cavalry upgrade to vanguard tree, they forgot to add the item to vlandian vanguard's npc character id slot which results in these units not having these items in...
  9. Resolved Game crashes since the latest hotfix on 1.5.9 beta

sure thing. but is there a way to learn if there was a change in CPU optimization in this latest hotfix? I basically downclocked my CPU to make it work which is not optimal for my experience. Could you ask about AVX usage and if its implemented at all specifically to DEVs?

For reference, I didnt have a problem with my OC in Intel XTU benchmark and stress tests and also many other CPU intensive games like Vermintide 2 and Warhammer 2 Total War.
  10. Resolved Game crashes since the latest hotfix on 1.5.9 beta

I did as you said, but I must add a recent development about the issue:
    I lowered my overclock's core and cache ratios (core 4,5-cache 4,0) and lowered the core voltage (which had 0,025 adaptive). This fixed the problem and I no longer crash in the said instances.

However, I was abled to play around 80 hours stable with the OC values I just posted and never experienced a crash. It only started to cause this problem after the latest hotfix. Did the latest hotfix increase CPU usage or AVX usage? Only thing that comes to mind to break stability on my stable OC is increased usage of AVX usage tbh.
  11. Game keeps crashing since todays update.

1.5.9, I never had a crash in around 100 hours gameplay until this hotfix. It started triggering after I entered Ocs Hall and now crashes in every instance. Until I entered Ocs Hall to buy a shop it was still fine.
  12. Resolved Game crashes since the latest hotfix on 1.5.9 beta

BTW I tried everything in the sticky except updating GPU drivers since later versions after mine were unstable as many others would agree.
  13. Resolved Game crashes since the latest hotfix on 1.5.9 beta

Summary:game crashes on my save I created in 1.5.9 since the last hotfix, it nefver ever crashed before and now I cant play, it keeps crashing. How to Reproduce: I first encountered it when I went to Ocs Hall to buy a shop and when I held tab to leave the game crashed. This exact same scenraio...
  14. Game keeps crashing since todays update.

Since todays hotfix my save started to crash whenever I enter or leave a map whether it be battle map or inside settlements. It started happening after I went to Ocs Hall to buy a shop. After I left the town the game started crashing everywhere including my exit from the town.
Back
Top Bottom