Recent content by Gordonefa

1. Help with the quest "Kidnapped bride"

I think I can help you, because I did this quest an hour ago :grin:
    You need to fight and capture a swedish lord, and he will talk to you about the kidnapped bride as soon as you keep him as a prisoner. Then you could just go to the fotress where she is held custody and pay a certain amount of money to get her out.

Btw, maybe you could help me on the other quest "Horse Thief"? I'm stuck in this one, it's also one of the quest given by the three polish potential supporters.
  2. "Horse Thief" Quest

I'm doing the polish main quest and I'm in the part of "Return of a Hero"(after helping the Crim Rebels). I now need three lords' support for me to return to the polish republic. I've secured two of them, but can't finish the third quest-"Horse Thief". The lord asks me to find his horse back...
  3. You CAN recruit in village now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheem said:
    I did run into one thing that may have been a bug though: I joined the Republic of Poland, and after capturing a Muscovite fortress I was given an option to recruit a "staff militia" (or something with a very similar name) from the attached village. However, they never showed up in my army when I chose to recruit them (tried twice).

Poland-Scythe Wielder, Muscovite-Staff Militiaman, Sweden-Town Militiaman, Cossack-Countryman. These are the basic recruits you can get from the villages. I guess it works just like warband (except from the faction restriction), changing the ruling kingdom does not change the type of recruits it produces, or it might be the opposite.
Back
Top Bottom