Recent content by GoofyDoofy

1. Vassals leaves your kingdom to quickly!!!

I keep saying lord defections are the biggest problem leading to snowballing, just check your khergits when they roll over empire territory and you will see 7 traitor empire clans with them.
    Okay, that one I have experienced on my old save. I thought they would fix it by now. But still no patch for it.
  2. Vassals leaves your kingdom to quickly!!!

Wars in bannerlord are basically one big wave of "This clan has left this faction" messages, shouldn't really happen
    I agree :rolleyes:
    Sometimes they leave even with very high relations
    Huh didn't know that. That must be very frustrating.
  3. Vassals leaves your kingdom to quickly!!!

Spend influence to improve your relation with them.
    Already tried that. I earn 50 influence per day, the weird thing is I don't think it is about the relationships in this game. I have a clan member who isn't betraying me at all and he has -30 relation with me. It is like the game is programmed that some NPCs to betray and some don't at all.
  4. Vassals leaves your kingdom to quickly!!!

+1
    i have convinced a lord to come in our kingdom. I manage to barter but still need to pay about 120k to finalize the "transfer"... About 1 week later (maybe less) he left !!!

In warband they said 99% of the time "long may he live" and never change faction. In Bannerlord it seems to be at the opposite. They always agree to change (if barter successfully) but also change just after to another faction, maybe the old one... Please prevent this.
    I feel your pain bro :sad:
  5. Vassals leaves your kingdom to quickly!!!

Hi Taleworlds, like I said when I create a kingdom and then successfully defect another kingdoms clan members to my side. They leave in just 2 days sometimes. It is really annoying because even giving them fiefs they still leave. I am not the only one who has this problem. I thought you guys...
Back
Top Bottom