Recent content by Goodall1995

1. Goodall1995

Please enable Battle Mode for MP

Also flags will be involved, maybe like skirmish I believe?
    Yeah 100% need no flags much better for battle mode. I just hope the devs put in a server with battlemode.
  2. Goodall1995

Please enable Battle Mode for MP

Would it be possible to be in the Battle Mode like from the old Mount and blade? Where everyone gets one life per round. I find it much more rewarding when you know every kill and death counts. Some of my fondest memories have been on battle servers where you the last of a group of few trying to...
  3. Goodall1995

Duel Server Information

Can we make the EU server bigger? Always full when I try and join.
  4. Goodall1995

Battle mode ?

Please add a battle mode server. Having one life per round makes everything more intense. Every kill you make makes it more gratifying and worthwhile. People tend to work together better, and furthermore you end up having more epic moments. I remember in warband having heroic last stands. It was the most popular game mode on NW for a while too.
  5. Goodall1995

24th Warwickshire Regiment

History of the 24th Primarily recruited from South Wales this regiment was in service from 1689-1969 and thus saw a great deal of combat and events. The name of the 24th regiment has changed as time has gone on, as it started out...
Back
Top Bottom