Recent content by GoldenKingSmurf

1. GoldenKingSmurf

B Medieval Mount & Blade II: Shokuhō - The New Gekokujo for Bannerlord

New Gameplay video showcasing some of the features the team has been working on. Check it out!

2. GoldenKingSmurf

Mount and Blade Bannerlord: Shokuho Gameplay

From impoverished Ashigaru soldiers marching through silver grass, to intense castle sieges raging through the night, the Shokuho team has prepared a gameplay video showcasing the significant progress we have made on the mod. This video is a celebration of everything we love about feudal Japan.

Shokuho is a total conversion mod for the video game Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. Set in feudal Japan in 1568, you will play as a samurai roaming across the turbulent Sengoku Jidai, right after the vicious Onin War. Play to expand and conquer the vast islands of Japan to establish your name and build a legacy worthy of remembrance in this warring state era.

3. GoldenKingSmurf

Guns and Weapons
    07.png
  4. GoldenKingSmurf

Armor video showcasing some of the Armor and Helmets produced:
  5. GoldenKingSmurf

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

Thank you for this statement Callum. I hope that the modding community and Talewords can cooperate to find solutions to the issues raised in the letter for the benefit of everyone.
  6. GoldenKingSmurf

Hello folks! Its been a while since we last shown anything so here are is a scene made by one of our level design team member. Enjoy!

Mountain_Temple_3.jpg

Mountain_Temple_6.jpg

Mountain_Temple_4.jpg

Mountain_Temple_5.jpg
  7. GoldenKingSmurf

We regularly update the community with the progress of the mod on our discord server. So if you folks want to see more stuff that we made or even apply for the team, don’t hesitate to join the server and hang out with us! (Note: Dev applications are currently closed due to reforms but applications for 3D/2D will be opened up in a bit)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VYa44wSvg4
  8. GoldenKingSmurf

Ah I remember the Akira Kurosawa movies, your mod wil fit fine to those. You see my Avatar shows more a late 15ct ''european'' armour but i am interested also in other here 'later' periods :wink:
    Nice! Kurosawa is awesome. Some forms of armor may also appear in the mod used by the samurai that have been inspired by the Portuguese traders ?
  9. GoldenKingSmurf

Hey man, Thank you all for committing to the development of this mod, I cant describe how exciting this is, I will be keeping a close eye on this one!

If possible could you please confirm whether there's plans to incorporate elements of the M&B Warband Freelancer mod? i.e. become a soldier in a lords army with your own wage, opportunities for promotion, etc.

If the answer is no to this then, oh well. I get that you are very early in development and understand that you guys have your own creative vision so you may not be considering this and I totally respect that.

But if you are considering it, I kindly implore the team to contemplate expanding on the experience that the Warband Freelancer Mod offered. If you would like to understand what I mean in more depth I made a post about it here.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-2-freelancer-overhaul.394951/

Overall it would be a very much appreciated feature and the Ideas I proposed got a good reception so I felt why not just share this with you, as it causes no harm anyhow.

Thank you for your time, and keep up the good work!
    Hey mate, thank you for your wonderful words of support. Unfortunately the freelancer mod features will most likely not be making it into the mod. There are many other features and mechanics that our team is diligently working on.
    I’ll make sure to take your post to the creative leads. Nothing is truly set in stone and if they feel that they would to see this in the mod, you will be the first to know. Regardless, we will definitely be making our mod compatible with any potential freelance mod.
  10. GoldenKingSmurf

The models look beautiful.
    But I am pretty sure that's not how you hold a katans.
    The Hasso-no-Kamae looks fine (except for that both feet probably should point forward)
    But the left hand should hold the tsuba/handle at the lowest possible point.
    Also the left hands should twist more around the grip.
    Noted. Thanks for the compliments and the advice!
  11. GoldenKingSmurf

Currently I'm thinking about Shogun II: Total War. I am on my way to be Shogun with Shimazu. I follow your mod very closely, both as a mod maker and as a follower of your mod. I wish all you good work.
    Thank you so much for these wonderful words Lucon. Our team is also excited for Sword and Musket. Lets hope that our mods give the Bannerlord community an experience worth cherishing!
Back
Top Bottom