Recent content by Golden

1. Golden

Obelix

Doxxing, body shaming, sexual ****posting and irl threatens...****, NW and FSE (whatever it is) communities is really braindead.

I wonder why we banned the Culprit of it all? Haven't had an issue since. Who's braindead us or the people not taking this seriously.
  2. Golden

Obelix

It really says something about your character when you out right defend someone who is willingly harassing peoples family members. You don't care because you want to participate in his tournament? You don't care because he has done nothing to you?

It's not an internet fight or some petty insults on a forum when this person is going after your private life and personal information, if you don't think that deserves punishment then you are too far gone all ready.

It's all fun and games until you are the one being targeted.
  3. Golden

Obelix

I can confirm this to be true, should be permanently removed from the community, watch how he will now respond with more doxxing and hate.
  4. Golden

The Groupfighting Server

It was just stated by Taleworlds on another thread that custom servers will not be available until full game release. TW: ? ?

edit:
    We are aware that private servers are a highly requested feature, and we will do what we can to provide the server files as soon as we can. But, unfortunately, we are not at that stage yet, and most likely won't be until closer to the full-release.
  5. Golden

Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

We are aware that private servers are a highly requested feature, and we will do what we can to provide the server files as soon as we can. But, unfortunately, we are not at that stage yet, and most likely won't be until closer to the full-release.
    Damn that's a real shame.
  6. Golden

Early Access Multiplayer Feedback

I get the impression they wanted to make the whole system more casual, and they purposefully ignore all the warband vets, and will continue to.
  7. Golden

Chambering

I've tried to chamber on many occasions and missed it but then occasionally hit it depending on the angle of attack. It seems like its one of the only things about bannerlord melee that is actually harder than warband. I believe you can only hit an attack chamber though and not any stun/block chambers.

Good Discussion on it here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/what-is-going-on-with-chamber-blocking.388009/
  8. Golden

The Groupfighting Server

Anyone know when custom servers are going to be available ? If it's another 6 months .... or a year..
  9. Golden

Tropical Paradise

Cool more servers you cant join yet :party:

tropical hell next ? xd
  10. Golden

Performance Issues

Make sure you are actually using the dedicated GPU and not the Intel integrated graphics.
  11. Golden

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

maybe learn the game the way it's mean to be played?
  12. Golden

The Groupfighting Server

Lets go Bob! Will donate again to help get it up!
  13. Golden

The Great Bannerlord Mod Ideas Thread

Napoleonic Wars with singleplayer as well
    Just Napoleonic Wars would be great
  14. Golden

Bannerlord: Napoleonic Wars

It will happen.
Back
Top Bottom