Recent content by Goldbrandz

1. Goldbrandz

2H Swords not sold anywhere 1.2 beta

Ive seen two. A two hander in Vlandia and an iron bastard sword in battania. The two hander was quite expensive.
  2. Goldbrandz

Companions spawning as villagers.

Hello all. I've noticed that when entering village scenes my companions are spawning as villagers. That is to say while I'm fighting pissed off family members my companions are tilling the fields :smile: This is occuring in the current beta version of the game.
  3. Goldbrandz

The new Subversion.

GlorvalhirSRB said:
    If the mod isn't out by next thursday, i will round up the forum members ,who agree, and first find Tomas in Vilnius, then we will torture you to find out where Kuauik lives, i'm not sure where is that, then torture you a little more, medieval style, then do the same to Kuauik.
    Can't wait.
    So anxious and happy..  :smile:
    Torturing Thomas may prove difficult if he already gotten into his beer :lol: Make sure to go early.
  4. Goldbrandz

The new Subversion.

kuauik said:
    Grey-Legolas said:
    I`m very-very sorry, but do you mean there will be YOUR pack in THIS update only in "next" hours? :eek:
    the release is on thursday
    Too confused to know what is a joke now, but I am content to wait and find out.
  5. Goldbrandz

The new Subversion.

I wish I was as excited as you guys for this, he already said he wasn't adding anything new. More excited for Kuauik's pack  :smile:
  6. Goldbrandz

Regional Manor - a guide for peasant on how things work

Sorry for the noob question, but is this for the AD 1257 or it's for some subversion?
    As of now it is a svn only feature, but soon Thomas will release his new beta which will include everything until now (I think) and will be a regular download.
  7. Goldbrandz

The future of 1257ad(old)

I think Thomas and Kuauik actually deserve some well earned bare, hear hear!
    epic_cleavage_life_time_censors_woman_sexy_breas.jpg
  8. Goldbrandz

The future of 1257ad(old)

Trust me you'd rather have a beer, bear is greasy poor tasting meat.
  9. Goldbrandz

Custom maps dark side

Like DerHerbst said, killing somthing will start the battle but as I don't like to cheat i just shoot one of my own horses and that will start the battle. If you don't carry missle weapons you can also order your troops to dismount, then kill some low tier cavalry horse and order them all back on their horses :lol:
  10. Goldbrandz

Why are Horse Archers so useless?

I cannot get my Turcomans to actually fight with the bow. They persist in charging home with their short spears and get slaughtered.
    Just to be clear I'm not saying you're wrong but In my 1.153 game playing for the crusaders I have met with the pointy end of many a turcoman's arrow. Mamlilik does seem a little under armored however.
  11. Goldbrandz

Let's do it BIG in 2012!

Well, I voted for you on mod db, not only for the over-the-top quality of your mod, but how responsive you are to new idea's and you've got to be the friendliest mod developer I've met.
  12. Goldbrandz

->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Downloading ASAP, going to be a fun day today  :grin:
  13. Goldbrandz

**Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

I can't wait to play this new version, surprised at how fast you are progressing :shock: If you enjoyed skyrim check my video i made when i was bored :grin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EsqSClI9K4&feature=channel_video_title and this one is the original idea best one imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K27GuSSha0s
  14. Goldbrandz

**Important Notice** Updated 12/8/2011

Hope your RL situation works out well so you can get back faster :grin: also I showed my disapproval of trolls on moddb :evil:
  15. Goldbrandz

Why Become Strong?

Well I can't say I take the lives of my men or peasants seriously while playing, pretty sad to lose elite troops (but only because I like to collect them) however if I were really a lord in charge of land and some men I think I would at first care about their lives, and then my mind would be ravaged by a disease and I would slowly turn into a cruel, delusional, paranoid tyrant and rule my lands with an iron fist. Take the wives of my lords to bed, deprive my troops of their wages due and stay up all night wandering the halls of my castle plotting against the common folk.
Back
Top Bottom