Recent content by gokiller

1. gokiller

LSP Other 3D Art Grims Workshop: New: Some Fantasy Items

Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!
  2. gokiller

Bellum Imperii for Bannerlord?

Unfortunately not. At least I won't be working on anything on Bannerlord as I can't run the game on my laptop and for that reason I don't have it either, not sure what Akathir's plans are though. I've already seen that a couple of Roman mods have popped up that are in development for...
  3. gokiller

LSP Scenes The Ultimate Scene Pack (5 new Scenes!)

Haha thanks! Here's a new town scene, the download contains the center and wall files with for both the terrain codes in the txt file. Download Screenshots: The scene uses the same resources as the previous made castles!
  4. gokiller

Say Cheese v2

Congrats!
  5. gokiller

corona? :(

Precisely this.. 😂 I'm been reading that various English football clubs have send their employees home and applied for government support to finance their salaries as they are missing out on income due to the corona virus. What's that for madness? They're spending millions on football players...
  6. gokiller

Thanks and no problem! Here's another new castle with everything included: Download Screenshots: The scene uses the following resources: Adorno's Medieval Fantasy Props Pack 1.1 Adorno's Wooden Scene Props Pack 1.2
  7. gokiller

Thanks for the feedback lads! It's appreciated! Yesterdays scening day produced the following castle scene also to be shared. Download Screenshots The scene uses the following resources: Adorno's Medieval Fantasy Props Pack 1.1 Adorno's Wooden Scene Props Pack 1.2
  8. gokiller

Oh damn, my bad! But christ that's an awful lot..
  9. gokiller

What? Which one is it? 😅
  10. gokiller

Is that the amount of people that die each day? Or that have been confirmed to be infected?
  11. gokiller

In the Netherlands the dead ratio is around 10%, 1.651 have died from a 16.627 confirmed infected. In the past ten day's each day between 100 and 150 people die of the disease, the vast majority of these people are above the age of 60 though. 1360 of our 1900 IC beds are filled so its hoping...
  12. gokiller

Thanks lads! As promised on the Discord server, here is the download of the wooden stronghold scene I made yesterday. AI-mesh is included and the siege works. The scene makes use of the following resources: Adorno's Wooden Scene Props Pack 1.2 Download...
  13. gokiller

While trying out Adorno's new props, I made the following castle scene. It has AI-mesh and entry points included. Siege hasn't been tested but should work fine. Anyone that wants to use it is free to do so! Download link...
  14. gokiller

Zijn we terug?

Klinkt positief.. 😅