Recent content by Godrath the Peasant

1. Godrath the Peasant

Any known list of working Mods?

Hey Folks! I was wondering if there is any list out there, that shows me, what mods are working right now? There's a huge load of mods already for this game and some of them seem to make a good sense to put in game, to have more fun rather then having to grind the **** out of the game for...
  2. Godrath the Peasant

Me and my problems with mods.

So, here I was again, after some time passed with the game, updates came and came and some people claimed,t he game actually fixed a lot of the bugs, that stopped people from playing the game in singleplayer in its first few days to weeks. So as a fan of recent Mount&Blade games of course I want...
  3. Godrath the Peasant

When can we get dedicate file?

I guess quite a lot and especially the clans are waiting to see those private servers soon in order to have Clan matches. The clan I am in in is waiting for those too
  4. Godrath the Peasant

Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

Well the poll wont change much, I'm pretty sure custom servers are coming as they had the chances to tweak things as they want them to be like. They want to make sure that everything is balanced first I'm sure.
  5. Godrath the Peasant

Are there no other playable factions? Or am I shadowbanned?

Guess you were just unlucky so far to always end in a match being on the Khuzait side. Try more matches and you'll see its a pretty random thing.
  6. Godrath the Peasant

Tips For Newbie

I think its a good idea to watch the video to learn the basics and then just keep playing. Getting absolutely smashed in the beginning wont hurt you, play Siege as you'll have a lot of respawns and can go again. Learn the game mechanics and its melee combat by playing. You also can join groups/ clans and alike to get some help playing with them, as they usually tell you how to play.
  7. Godrath the Peasant

Lag on map (Speed up)

I did but there is no support - I mean the forum of the Mod creator
  8. Godrath the Peasant

Lag on map (Speed up)

Still got that problems..
    /push
  9. Godrath the Peasant

Lag on map (Speed up)

Hi, Actually my game works fine on everything but now I got a problem and really don't now how to fix it. I downloadet a mod with a real big new map and the most things are working there, too but I'm not able to speed up the time. If I loose a fight and get captured the game, speed up the map...
  10. Godrath the Peasant

Krieg zweier Königreiche beenden?

Halloechen. Also ich hatte nach langem mal wieder ein neues Spiel gestartet und kämpfe dort auf der Seite der Nords, welche direkt bei Spielbeginn einen Krieg mit den Vaegirs führen. Dieser Krieg dauert nun schon 2 Spielmonate an und scheint nicht mal ansatzweise ein Ende zu finden, was ich...
  11. Godrath the Peasant

Rekrutrieren Heute

Ein erfolgreiches Regiment sollte bestimmte Dinge einfach besitzen, um gut punkten zu können.

Die wären z.B.:
    - Eine Hand von Membern (Meist gründen ja einige Leute aus anderen Regimentern zusammen ein neues Regiment)
    - Einen eigenen TeamSpeak³ Server
    - Eine Homepage ist immer von Vorteil um Kämpfe anzukündigen und schnellen Kontakt zu ermöglichen
    - Ein schönes Rängesystem
    - Eine erfahrene Leitung des Regiments

Den Rest macht dann die Werbung bzw. kommen mit einer aktiven großen Gruppe die restlichem Member von allein. Dazu kommen vielleicht noch andere Kleinigkeiten die ich nicht erwähnt habe weil sie jetzt nicht so wichtig sind. (Banner, Gruppen etc.)

Mit freundlichem Gruß
    HyperGhost
  12. Godrath the Peasant

Empfehlenswerte Mod?

Halloechen, Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer empfehlenswerten Mod, die auch langzeitig Spaß hervorbringt. Mir ist dabei egal, ob es eine Singleplayer oder Multiplayer Mod ist. Ich kenne bereits NordInvasion und 1866, wobei mir 1866 nicht sonderlich gefiel. Auch die Mod namens Vikingr habe ich...
  13. Godrath the Peasant

Suche M&B Clan (NW & Andere)

Mecker nicht rum, wenn's dir nicht gefällt, lies es eben nicht.
    Ich finde es sinnvoll, so einen Clan zu suchen.
  14. Godrath the Peasant

Naja, warum sollte ich zu wem gehen, wenn ich doch mal eine allgemeine Frage stellen kann. Ich kenne hier niemanden und keine Clans, also weiß ich ja nicht, welche sich da bieten und welche empfehlenswert sind, welche man wiederrum meiden sollte.
  15. Godrath the Peasant

Halloechen, Da ich ja nun die komplette Collection habe, würde ich mein Spielerlebnis noch etwas verschönern, indem ich einem Clan beitrete. Hauptsächlich geht es mir um Napoleonic Wars, aber auch die anderen Teile sowie kostenlose Modifikationen sind bei mir gern willkommen und sorgen immerhin...
Back
Top Bottom