Recent content by GodHandApostole

1. GodHandApostole

Bug Reports for Version 3

Tried the hotfix, works flawlessly! Thank you :grin:
  2. GodHandApostole

If this this error occurs again when you are playing go into the "Notes" menu and then "Recent Messages" to see if the actual opcode error is listed. If the game crashes you won't be able to see this though. I fought several battles with masterless men to test to see if an error was forthcoming and didn't see anything. I wonder if ordering the retreat caused the crash?
    I think it's the order, yes. The rlg error crashes to desktop, so I couldn't find any other info. Haasn't occured again since I stopped ordering companions to get the hell out of dodge :mrgreen:

EDIT: might be old news, but this script error appears when entering the fort when fully upgraded. Doesn't seem to crash the game or anything
  3. GodHandApostole

Thanks for the info about the RGL error. Can you check your rgl_log.txt in Warband to give me more information about what the opcode is? I will take a look into it. I haven't personally seen this problem in my testing but I will check it out. As far as the helms go, I changed the flags on a few of them because of clipping issues with beards.
    So, I was trying to recreate this error and I actually couldn't for a while - I tried fighting masterless men for a good while and it never happened - until I ordered my troops to retreat and it crashed again, same error. The rgl_log.txt file only seem to say ERROR: invalid opcode -2147483648

I can share the file if it helps, but the other lines only seem to refer to saving the game
  4. GodHandApostole

So far, for version 4.0 I noticed some of the helms, including some that worked fine in version 3.0, appear to do that weird thing where they hide the character beard.
    EDIT: I get an RLG error message that crashes the game to desktop, stating: invalid opcode -2147483648 It happened twice while fighting masterless men
  5. GodHandApostole

Mod Description for Version 4.0

So happy to see the new version out! I gave it a try right away, I can say it seems to run smooth, for the most part. I will note any issue in the bug report thread :grin:
  6. GodHandApostole

General History Questions thread

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking for a source - I think a manuscript illumination (?) - of a very unique helm that resembles a ridged, proto-kettle shape with a nasal. I believe it was from Italy, late 12th century. There should be an Osprey illustration of this helm as well that's I've seen but can't find that either. Any information about the source would be greatly appriciated. Thank you in advance

EDIT: I found the illustration relative to the source, but I have no idea what the original might be. Does this ring bell to anyone?
  7. GodHandApostole

Developer's Diary

April 11 2023 Update:
    I have implemented the horse archery AI code from 1257 A.D. and am making a few tweaks to it to make it work more to my liking. Once I get that worked out it will likely be the last big change before release of version 3.5. I will soon provide an update listing all the notable changes since the last version. I don't want to promise a release date since I am coming up to one of the busiest times of the academic year here at my job. The wait will be worth it!
    I am sure it will! Always exciting to here news about the mod :smile:
  8. GodHandApostole

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

Love how far this has come since the first release! Always a blast to play in a fantasy setting
  9. GodHandApostole

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Any reason you felt like sharing this wonderful philosophy with the rest of the class, other than pointless bickering? I don't remember asking you to mod it at any point. All I did was praise Tocan's idea of merging his mod with 1257AD
  10. GodHandApostole

I lack both the time and the skills to do so, unfortunately. So I am more than happy to wait for more talented people to do so. It is a great idea and one that has been skipped over a bit ever since the original game
  11. GodHandApostole

A merge with 1257AD would be amazing. Still miss the original mod for Mount&blade, with Calradia being revamped to "look its age" so to speak. Really hope to see that soon
  12. GodHandApostole

Developer's Diary

I like all these potential additions. Definitely sounds fitting to the mod's theme and tone
  13. GodHandApostole

Developer's Diary

Looking forward as ever!
  14. GodHandApostole

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Thank you for the work on it! I love the feeling and atmosphere of it

Just editing so I don't spam the thread with more stuff, I found out that Hispania 1200 has some gorgeous hauberks that would possible fit very nicely for a half of the XI century aesthetic... Just saying :grin:
  15. GodHandApostole

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

So,I know the items are effectively already at maximum capacity, but given that this is possibly the only mod that seems to explore the style around the XI and XII century with some precision, would it be possible to add a bit of diversity to the mail gloves? Separate fingers, fingerless, mittens? Full hauberks with long tunics underneath, maybe? The plain, straight forward aesthetic of a full harness with mail stockings remained prevalent a long while, so it could offer some inspiration (avatar for reference!) :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom