Recent content by glanton

1. glanton

Native Bug - Ranged Weapon Accuracy

Definitely post this in their bug report threads
  2. glanton

Recent changes to tournaments and horses/loot are ridiculous

You too can also go in fully decked out in armor and weapons
    I know that. It's ridiculous and means that the tournament is not actually a trial of skill, but of who has the best armor.
  3. glanton

the poll doesnt say which changes, the ones you propose or the ones they did in 1.0.7 ?
    My apologies for lack of clarity. The poll is asking about the changes made by TW in their 1.0.7 update.
  4. glanton

Forgot to mention regarding tournaments, they still haven't standardized the armor participants used. Why they took the time to make changes to tournaments but then let Cataphracts continue to come in with full armor and dunk on defenseless peasants I just don't understand.
  5. glanton

SP - General Why slow leveling system is good and should be improved further.

I agree with this general thesis, however in the current state of the game, it is simply annoying because the balance is not perfected. Factions snowball and paint the whole map before you have a chance to build up an interesting family dynamic like that.
  6. glanton

SP - General Click to move: option to maintain fast forward speed

I would also like this. It's not the end of the world but does become annoying to have to press 3 every time I click. I like to click the map a lot while I make my way around, just a little tic of mine.
  7. glanton

Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2. Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500)...
  8. glanton

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Half the people telling us to get good are probably using cheats themselves
    See, delusional indictments of my moral character based on literally nothing.
  9. glanton

We've got 20 pages of people throwing insults at those who dared ask for an autoblock option
    And just as many dehumanizing anybody who's not 100% on board with your agenda or expresses any disagreement. Very childish.
  10. glanton

The auto block people are very aggressive and toxic. I don't know why they can't just use a shield.
  11. glanton

Dehumanizing like claiming folks with disabilities just aren't trying hard enough and/or shouldn't ask for a small concession that has been the default option for literally every other M&B title?

Go look up sealioning dude, you're a perfect example.
    It's the auto-block people who are consistently using hateful and aggressive language towards others. Things like calling people "crap human beings", using foul language and swearing (such as piss, bastard, etc). It's actually making my experience on the forum really uncomfortable. I'm under attack for simply expressing my opinions. Very concerning.
  12. glanton

being a crap excuse for a human being
    How is dehumanizing fellow forum users not extremely toxic? You should be ashamed of yourself. You have truly foul intentions and feelings towards other.
  13. glanton

I am doing the best thing a true player would do.
    I am advising to get gud. That's all. It's not so difficult to block and atack, you just need to get good in it.
    Noooo you don't understand, he needs a special exception made for himself because his hands got cut off by a Battanian forest bandit.
  14. glanton

Using a shield is easymode.
    Kinda like auto block.
  15. glanton

Having missing digits is a treatable condition? Do tell.
    No I mean your low testosterone count. Why would missing digits affect your reflexes anyway? You have less fingers to think about. You should be faster than any of us manual block kings.
Back
Top Bottom