Recent content by Giroleti

1. I don't like friends or vassals. I like killing. Especially the Khuzaits.

As it is right now, there is no incentive for not killing lords. Also, the AI has not counter-play for you killing lords left and right. They should at least start killing your lords, or even be allowed to straight up execute the player if you have been killing their lords.
  2. You're doing it wrong

If your char name isn't Éomer, your kingdom name isn't Rohan and you don't have an army composed only of Tier 6 cavalry, you are playing the game wrong.

4xmz2fM.jpg

3jIHls1.jpg
  3. I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

I understand that you are frustrated with the sudden slowdown of game updates as of late, but this really isn't the way to go about voicing those concerns.

We are currently working on a large code refactor which is taking up quite a lot of our time (we mentioned it in the recent Early Access Update post - you can also read about some of our plans for the near future in there btw). Doing this now ensures that the foundations of the game are in a much better state for future updates. Unfortunately, this meant that we were unable to release a large patch for the past few weeks.

However, with that being said, updates to both main and beta are in the works and will be coming in the near future so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get started with a new campaign.

I'm feeling that this is the update where we will get the One Step Ahead perk fixed =D
  4. Resolved Swings not connecting in big siege battles

Ok, everyone here has experimented this. Just have a big siege battle and swing your weapon at the blob of opponents smashed together at the front gate for example. If your swing speed is kinda high, a lot of your swings will just pass by the enemies without touching them. I had it fixed with...
  5. Tactical decisions on the battlefield should play a bigger role in deciding the tide of battle

All I want is to be able to tell my troops to attack specifics enemy's troops, like "cavalry, charge enemy's archers".
  6. What skill trees should be worked on next?

Just. Give me. One. Step. Ahead.
  7. Resolved Massive Lag During Siege Battles

Not anymore. I upgraded from 1.3.0 to 1.4.2 and sieges battles are smooth as butter now =)
  8. [beta 1.4.2] peasant recruits from every factions on existing save are priced 580 instead of 20

This bug is related with the "pay 30% less for infantry/archer/etc" trait. Just tested with the One Handed and Two Handed trait. As soon as you selected these traits, people start paying u money for recruiting.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

After two weeks without a new patch, the least I expect from the next patch is all the perks fixed.
  10. Resolved Game always hangs (but doesn't crash) for 15-20+ minutes when enemy starts fleeing after big army (1500+) fights

I have this problem with pathfind in e1.3.1, but I thought they had fixed it in 1.4, since it is a big problem and they are aware of it for some time now.
  11. In Progress Siege battle - 1 fps after you give command

Nice to hear you guys are working on it, since it is making sieges battles almost unplayable (I have to tell all my units to stop moving to be able to play after the lag starts). On the other hand, field battles are smooth as butter, had a 1000x2000 battle today on max troops settings, and went without a hiccup.

Btw, in my current gameplay I have noticed more siege lag in the northern castles and towns, like Omor and Varcheg and the castles around, whereas I had no lag problem sieging Khuzait's stuff (had a +1000 units battle in Ortongard without an issue).
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Glad to see another update, but I don't see a reason to go from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0, no game changer change. Gonna wait for the perks =)
  13. Your clan wars don't apply to your newly formed kingdom

Basically what title says. I started as a vassal of Vlandia. Got myself some sweet fiefs and then get to the point in the main quest where I can create my own kingdom. To do that, among other things, I need to be an independent clan and have one settlement. So I left Vlandia while keeping the...
Back
Top Bottom