Recent content by Ginthus

1. Ginthus

Update mod please!

Sku sjekke om du brukte å titte innom hær ennu :grin:
  2. Ginthus

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

is ow said:
    I had no point. I was curious. I read your post, but I posted anyway as my post was a genuine inquiry on someones mute, and was not stating any opinion on it.

This is what he posted:

If you want an idea of what that may look like in NW, try out Deluge mod. Already implemented; you can take a looksie, then suggest for implementation in NW with perhaps a tweak or two here and there.
  3. Ginthus

Update mod please!

Hey Rathos update the mod and make it ready for warband! hurry up now!
  4. Ginthus

Post delicious meals you made!

Some delicious Rose fish and ofc the main dish after eating the other pieces:
    Uerhode.png

Hard choice on this one:
    pizzavskveite.png
  5. Ginthus

Onwards and Forwards!

Thanks for keeping the mod up Moeckerkalfie and co.

If only Taleworlds would do something apart from only caring about Fire and Fail i would still be modding Vikingr.

6. Ginthus

Official 3D art thread - Warband

It mostly resembles a dog, you should get some reference pictures of a pig before you make one, its easier that way.
  7. Ginthus

B Tutorial 3D Tutorial UV Mapping and Texturing

Im saying its a bad uv-map regardless of what its going to be used for.

If everyone where teached to uvmap this way things would become a disaster.

Im not trying troll/flame/whatever im just saying my opinions on this tutorial.
  8. Ginthus

B Tutorial 3D Tutorial UV Mapping and Texturing

Rath0s said:
    Not to be mean, but thats quite a bad UVmap.

Agreed.
  9. Ginthus

Einhärjar Klanen

Gi henne Roser så setter du deg ned og spiller Minecraft
  10. Ginthus

Explosion and shooting in Oslo and Utøya

As all eyewitnesses said, he went calmy around the place and shot people, no sign of panic from him.
  11. Ginthus

Truetrue, no one could even imagine that someone would do such a thing, but there was older people there aswell, but what chance do you have against a person armed with a automatic rifle.
  12. Ginthus

They said the youngest people attending to the ''youth camp'' was around 12... i just cant understand how someone can do such a thing.

And the death toll is most likely to rise to about 100, worst thing thats happened in Norway since 9.april 1940, the news says.

http://www.vg.no/
  13. Ginthus

This is truly sad, i can only hope that he didnt have any more bombs.

And i really hope they lock him away and throw the key, but as of now norways highest sentance is 21 years (1 prison year is 9 months)
    But as they stated in the press conferance that they have improved the system in norway when it comes to sentence ,but they couldnt say much about mass murder( i dont think it have ever happend here before).

14. Ginthus

Einherjar {Closed}

If native works its most likely that something went wrong during extracting the mod, its enough that winrar or windows fails to paste or copy one fragment of some files. happened to me once.
  15. Ginthus

Shield Wall Event thread

Everytime theres an event i got my hands tied in something else  :neutral: , and i probaly wont make it the 23rd since its my birthday.
Back
Top Bottom