Recent content by Gianni Tsunami

1. Gianni Tsunami

MP Siege

does anyone still play?
  2. Gianni Tsunami

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Any updates on battle/large scale one life mode?

tenor.gif
  3. Gianni Tsunami

NA Siege Completed SUNDAY NIGHT SIEGE | NA

Is this still a thing?
  4. Gianni Tsunami

need custom/modded servers
  5. Gianni Tsunami

Siege Baravenos Encirclement

Not sure if this happens at all doors or just this particular map/spot but you can get stuck/glitched behind the second secret tunnel door.

6. Gianni Tsunami

MP [E1.5.0] Let people not in clans see clan leaderboards

Good idea. That would make it easier to find a competitive rock and pot throwing clan.
  7. Gianni Tsunami

MP Siege

Cav has it too easy in this game with all the preset breaches. In Warband they were only useful if you got the gate open, and even then their range was restricted. In cRPG Strat Mod they were good for protecting attacker spawn flags and catapults, but would have to wait for either the catapults to take down the wall or the gatehouse to be capped. But they would have to worry about infantry blocking the breach.

Right now cav runs through everything and is basically TDM with spawn points. Hopefully the update fixes that.

Agreed. Both in vanilla and cRPG i don't remember cav being as destructive in siege as they can be in Bannerlord.

Also if severs can handle it i think 75v75 would be pretty good.
  8. Gianni Tsunami

Since we can pick our teams on the new server, will there be any kind of organized team building/swapping players+clans between teams to make specific match ups or just join, pick any team and roll with it?
  9. Gianni Tsunami

MP Multiplayer Siege Overhaul

Some really good/cool ideas there. One thing i would say is for the specific map shown in the OP, it can be pretty difficult to take flag A without a group going for C and/or B (Sector 2 on the map) to distract the defenders. On that map if the attackers don't break the breach and have some on A as well as some going for C/B they almost always lose. But i like the general idea of sectors/stopping early G caps.

Also agree that choosing your spawn would be a huge improvment in siege and allow for coordinated attacks/defenses. And i still say there should be some sort of ping alerts/commander system to direct the masses because most don't read chat for a multitude of reasons.
  10. Gianni Tsunami

Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

Siege is fun when it's active and working. Good combination of mass fights, solo stealth shenanigans and minor tactics.Casual+more serious players mixed together. It will be more fun with private servers and mods.
  11. Gianni Tsunami

True. Atm you can just lob pots/rocks/arrows into huge clusters and get kills. Final G flag fights would be pretty insane with team damage also.

And yeah lol you got revenge in the end.
  12. Gianni Tsunami

peak siege at the event

Back
Top Bottom