Recent content by ghoste

1. ghoste

[S] War for Calradia Conquest

i would just like to ask, do i get the kingdom management option under the camp menu immediately or do i have to rebel first?
  2. ghoste

cant play mount and blade

i am currently playing mount and blade 1.011. i have recently encountered a problem where whenever i try to play it gives me a rgl error saying unable to load font file what do i do? it only occurs after i click play mount and blade in the launcher.
  3. ghoste

flintlock pistol

i currently play mount and blade 1.011. i know that in the item_kinds 1.txt file there is a line for a flintlock i also know that by changing one of the lines i will be able to make it purchasable in shops but i dont know the correct code nor the number i am supposed to replace help please? the...
  4. ghoste

(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

i played to mod for a awhile and so far i love it however i have a problem. the game seems to freeze at certain times and i need to restart my computer in order continue. for example i freezes when i tried to equip a shovel (only once) it froze twice when i was in the village. Froze again when i just reached a village. is there something wrong or is it just my computer? if so what do i do?

ok i just realised that it may not be the villages fault but a pattern is that it seems to freeze a few minutes after i start the game.
  5. ghoste

still in beta?

i havent been on the site for awhile and i was just wondering if warband is still a closed beta thnx
  6. ghoste

Questioms ..

1)for question 1 i assume u mean the after joining the undead you got the book on necromancy and that after each battle you win you gain some new troops? if so then yes they cant be upgraded

2)i dont understand question 2 sorry

3) are you asking if there is any weapons that can be found by fighting? you cant get the special equipment for each kingdom by buying them like the feron weapons and i think some MAY be found through fighting but again certain items cant be found like feron weapons inquisitor armor, inquisitor swords etc.

hope that helps  :grin:

7. ghoste

Checking in and checking out - Thank you everyone!

soooo does this mean that there wont be a new version of CoT?
  8. ghoste

The Scroll Quest

if you are talking about getting the sword of serathar then the scrolls can be found by killing the "keepers of the scrolls" or something like that i forget their name but the have the word scrolls in their name. :lol:
  9. ghoste

qot 2 questions

which quest? if it is the illorian quest line its not done so you cant finish it if its the feron tribe then that one should be done and you should be able to complete it. the rest of the kingdoms have no quests.

how do i use the troop editor to get the inquisitor armor?
  10. ghoste

qot 2 questions

thanx
  11. ghoste

how to edit the .txt files

is there  any way to put them back? cuz that would be fun
  12. ghoste

i was looking through the troops file in the module system and i found this text in red for troops like hell knight and undead are they meant to be in the game or are they just put there cuz the developers decided to scrap it at the last moment?
  13. ghoste

wow thanks -_-|| :roll:
  14. ghoste

Recruiting Troops in Castles

can you help i tried using it but it ket saying something like syntaxerror : invalid syntax then they show jump_to_menu"mnu_town_trade"),
                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^

something like that i tried changing but nothings working
  15. ghoste

thanx and btw is it possible to recruit farmers instead of rescuing them from bandits? like edit some file in the modulesystem or something?
Back
Top Bottom