• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Recent content by gh3tt0 gangst3r

1. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Game doesn't start

Stviri1998 said:
    Nice , this god damn update screwed up warband for me and it doesn't launch anymore , who the hell needs workshop for warband ? seriously ....
    have the moderators answered any of these questions yet? where are they at?
  2. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Game doesn't start

Shxc said:
    fidoman1272 said:
    Check the "Load Textures on Demand" and "Force Single Threading" options in the launcher.

Disable the first, and enable the second.
    Both me and him got no LAUNCHER
    well i can get the launcher to come up its just when ever i try to start the game it just instantly crashes
  3. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Launcher Crashes; Very Strange Situation

fidoman1272 said:
    First thing's first, check your "Load Textures On Demand" option in the settings. Unchecking that can fix a great number of problems.

Now, if that's failed try checking  the "Force Single Threading" option. This can also fix some problems with the game.
    i write it here again because there is two posts for this problem, but your recommendation didn't fix it unfortunately
  4. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Game doesn't start

fidoman1272 said:
    Check the "Load Textures on Demand" and "Force Single Threading" options in the launcher.

Disable the first, and enable the second.
    that did not work for me unfortunately
  5. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Game doesn't start

this seems to becoming a very common problem all of a sudden.  i have tried everything stated before and it also has not worked for me.
  6. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Launcher Crashes; Very Strange Situation

i am having the same problem as well.  I tried to get support from steam but they told me that it was taleworlds responsibility to find a fix.  i have also uninstalled and re-installed the game and done the other stuff but it still doesn't work.
  7. gh3tt0 gangst3r

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Modder223 said:
    yes they been working on bannerlord for quite some time and they posted release date as october 2013 but got moved up like 2 years i think due to something happening
    well taleworlds and Paradox interactive are no longer working on the game together maybe that is why
  8. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Dead?

KönigsTiger said:
    The download-link seamed dead, anyway...
    it has been talked about before in the the thread that the original download is in
  9. gh3tt0 gangst3r

[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Carvelli said:
    I think the Europe 1200 mod is better than this mod...
    because your mod have not very much factions for example its the map of europe but Italy or Germany have nothing in your mod make all europe than i play your mod.
    this mod is not even finished of course Europe 1200 is better.  this mod might be just as good if it is ever finished.

btw Europe 1257 AD is better than both
  10. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Dead?

Wu-long said:
    But that is Sayd Udud started this mod>< and has been a tad unresponsive...
    does anyone have any information on his return yet?
  11. gh3tt0 gangst3r

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

dev blogs are cool, what a good idea to bring them to the mod
  12. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Tcherski said:
    Something unusual said:
    Fresh2Death said:
    How long time left before release guys? :smile:

gh3tt0 gangst3r Problem ?
    i was just wondering what he meant when he didn't respond and people always seem, aggressive, towards people who ask for release dates.
  13. gh3tt0 gangst3r

Something unusual said:
    Fresh2Death said:
    How long time left before release guys? :smile:
    what does your action mean?
    do you want to kill him for his questions
    or did you forget to write something?
  14. gh3tt0 gangst3r

[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Cairn Curio said:
    Sayd Ûthman said:
    Guys just give me some time , once i'm done with my real life stuff, i'll get back to the mod, I have a lot of new ideas in mind, and Iam really sorry for the trouble, I hope to get back to this at july I think.

expodhen said:
    is this mod still alive?

That guy right there is the mod leader, so not dead, just delayed.

good because this is a really good, fun, and interesting mod
  15. gh3tt0 gangst3r

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Holmgaardviking said:
    :roll: There is none, they are still working on it.

at least one person will not be pushed to the point of murder because of that question
Top Bottom