Recent content by Gewehr98

1. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

HoJu said:
    Beethoven and Salieri were supposed to be somewhere in the mod, but I think they cannot be accessed in the current version.

It wasn't Docm who was mocking me, IT WAS GOOODDDDD
  2. Adventures in Editing -- New Troop Units

Man, stuff like this makes me want to see/do all the British regiments.
  3. Minor Issues Impacting Enjoyment

nilloc93 said:
    it lets you draw downwards so you don't cut your gut open on the draw

where's the fun in that
  4. About the recruitment

SolidXerm said:
    Actively deploying recruiting sergeants shouldn't really be possible at lower levels, but once you reach sufficient military rank.

Once you become a sergeant you should be able to get unwitting peasants shnockered and make them take the king's shilling
  5. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

MrMundy said:
    Hagaron said:
    Furbat said:
    A drum from the looks of it, with someone's hand. :p
    Though not implemented yet, you can get the instruments from the cheat menu. I've not tried it, but I'm pretty sure they don't yet work.

No they don't, it's just for the fancy look at distance,  the closer you get the more curious you become by wondering how the hell he is going to play the instrument with his hands on his back.

Jacobhinds has working Drums in his Sayazn mod, if you want to check it out. You can order your men to march slowely too in that mod, I hope Docm implements that stuff too.

Last I heard the guy doing the fife/drum stuff for doc had his computer take a crap on him so who knows when he will get it done. May not be super high on the priority list anyway.
  6. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Vauban said:
    crodio said:
    Freemusketer?
    Hey?!?! You making fum of my rishp? :smile:

You must wewease Bwian
  7. Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Did someone say Bannerman?

8. Is it possible to get highlander troops from Scotland?

SolidXerm said:
    I am quite certain that, at the very least, the Austrian Empire will get Hungarian Fusiliers and Hungarian Grenadiers. They are ingame already and plenty of Austrian generals use them but, as of 1.3, they are still unobtainable for the player.
    Glad to hear. I was hoping to raise my old 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers out of Ireland one day :grin:
  9. Is it possible to get highlander troops from Scotland?

Has Doc said anything about adding more location-specific troops in later releases?
  10. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

LionStrong said:
    to get promoted? that's easy! all you have to do is post a picture I can actually see

that would help wouldn't it

hold on
  11. Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

190B3C33E6861C4080868B64C3135B37420BC6CE

what's a guy got to do to get promoted?  :lol:
  12. Which one do you prefer to command? Line or Light Infantry/Cavalry?

SolidXerm said:
    The Lightning Legion said:
    SolidXerm said:
    I named my character Obadiah Hakeswill.
    that would explain how a cannonball merely knocks him out
    Because I cannot die, boys, I cannot die!
    for it is a duty!
    for HE IS EVIL, IS OBADIAH!
  13. Rome at War: Music

Seek n Destroy said:
    I'll most likely do it this weekend, I've had a week with internet constantly crashing and it got fixed today, it took the techs three attempts to fix it, I could probably have fixed it myself but that way it was free  :fruity:

Cool, looking forward to it.
  14. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Inzunza said:
    Each time someone demands Freelancer to be included, a nation makes peace and will refuse to go to war.

but doc is fixing that in the next patch so it's pesterin' time!

(joke, but i hope you can see where us pro-freelance people are coming from)
  15. L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Inzunza said:
    Heard Docm was arrested by Mounties for partying too hard with Swedish Bikini models.  *nod nod*

daaammnnnn yoooooou dudley doriiiiight
Back
Top Bottom