Recent content by Getfuzzy

1. Getfuzzy

Minor factions units is good again?

I never thought they were garbage but I have to admit that I really overestimated the skill value on troops. Also they went from tier 5 to 4 so once again, my bad. I did get hung up on the higher tier = always better, never had their equipment in mind.

+1 on the idea of minor faction units being recruit able. Perhaps lock it behind 30 or so in relation to them. You have to beat them a couple of times to prove yourself worthy.
  2. Getfuzzy

Yes, on 1.5.7. I kind of forgot to say in which beta it is in.

I too hope it's here too stay. They have been a little under powered since their nerf. Would love to see them more in use since they are a cool element in the game.
  3. Getfuzzy

I've noticed that the stats of minor faction units (and also mercenaries) has been increased. The tier 4 (tier 5 for mercenaries) units have skills at or around 180. On purpose or a bug? Seems not likely to be a bug but I've not read anything about it in the patch notes.
  4. Getfuzzy

Bug with the formation of infantry

It's most likely that someone in that formation is mounted, probably an NPC. If that's the case then change his/her role to cavalry.

If that isn't the case, then I got no clue
  5. Getfuzzy

Hastati / Skolders - recruitable?

Well at least now we don't have to waste time looking for them. Just find some Lake Rats and hope for many prisoners
  6. Getfuzzy

I will be forwarding these issues to the team.
    Skolder Recruits are special units reserved for minor factions. You can't recruit them it is intended but if you can capture than you can recruit them. They are not Sturgian troops.
    Cheers.
    Well that explains it lol. It was just that simple.

I thought that if you had good relations with the mini factions, then you could hire their soldiers. So this basically means that you have to be at war with them to be able to get them.

The thing that confused me was that skolderbrotva is listed as a mini faction to Sturgia and as such is related or otherwise cooperated with them. But that may not be the case, it seems. Good to know. Thanks for the explanation.
  7. Getfuzzy

My main goal when playing as Sturgians has always been to have Skolder soldiers too. So far I got my recruits from defeating members of Lake Rats.
    I didn't know though that Lek had estates, but I know that I at one time could train Skolder recruits from a village as a one time thing. I have no idea why...
    My guess is that they maby can be recruited shortly after Lek or his followers themself are bying troops from a village. Or not.

Edit: btw how do you get Sturgian Warrior Sons? And how are they different from the main troops?
Back
Top Bottom