Recent content by Gerard_de_reinee

1. Gerard_de_reinee

[WRT] Division C - Week 4

BIG FUN 9-3 Meow

evil and unhonourable
  2. Gerard_de_reinee

[WRT] Discussion and Suggestions

Back in the good old days, the better the team we faced, the more fun it was. Players today are so meh.
  3. Gerard_de_reinee

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

CarpeDiem said:
    Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.

I wasn't referring to you, Charlini. The ones I referred to realized and responded in a less sophisticated way. Don't be so self-oriented. We all know you'd worship the devil if that helped you win a tournament. Everyone has his values.

Thanks for calling me so many names though, was fun to watch you furiously launching yourself at something you didn't manage to understand.
  4. Gerard_de_reinee

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Nothing's better than to battle arm to arm with your true friends... doesn't seem to be a value nowadays.
  5. Gerard_de_reinee

Poland vs NA discussion thread

Warband must have gone mad if 50 IQ obese apes got into the finals by an accident.
  6. Gerard_de_reinee

[NC2019] Questions & Suggestions

Is there any evidence you have against Blade or is it "just a bad guy in general"?
  7. Gerard_de_reinee

Top Teams of All Time

Habrak said:
    ? Rey said:
    Jurgen said:
    Nice :cool:

I eat your skull for breakfast  :grin:

somebody call 911?
  8. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

There is rules for this board. Please read them so I don't have to remove your posts. It is supposed to be a player-admin discussion.
  9. Gerard_de_reinee

Warband Servers Down?

Yes. It's a sad night for warband.
  10. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Changelogs

Changelogs All the previous updates will be stored here.
  11. Gerard_de_reinee

Warband Battlestream |

Long time no see, warband battlestream...!
  12. Gerard_de_reinee

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

We are more than happy to advertise all sorts of tournaments. It doesn't have to be argued. It is the tournament admins' interest to ask for it, though. :wink:

John7 said:
    Allow people to see more players than just top 25 on leaderboards, or see their current position compared to other players around them
    CarpeDiem said:
    Sparkygravity said:
    I'm pretty sure I've read this entire thread but I didn't see any mention of being able to peek other people's profiles on the WBMM website. See everyone's K/D, team kills, wins/loses. Was that something that may be coming in the future? Or something only allowed between friends only?
    Good suggestion. This is something we will most likely add in the next update.
Back
Top Bottom