Recent content by Geobeetle

1. Geobeetle

In Progress Companions are not taking party positions

Workaround for this bug is to have the clan member form a party, and then disband the party. After retrieving your clan member they are able to be assigned a role once again.
  2. Geobeetle

Resolved 1.1.0 Beta Player Removed As Party Leader Bug

Were you able to find it? Is there anything else you need me to provide?
    Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  3. Geobeetle

I have already sent the ticket as soon as I posted the bug report.
  4. Geobeetle

Summary: A companion leading a party was captured by a hostile party, and after freeing them I told them "I need you to lead a party" and then was prompted to give them troops. I didn't give them any and then the game proceeds to the after-battle troop management screen where I saw that my troop...
  5. Geobeetle

Resolved [1.1.0 beta] influence and relation bug

I am also having this issue. It seems to happen occasionally when releasing a lord from captivity after a battle. The amount that gets reduced is also a HUGE number starting with 2, which seems like the maximum allowed relationship reduction allowed by the programming, which then gets capped to -100 relation.
  6. Geobeetle

Resolved Floating weapon parts

I swear if they come out with the full game release WITHOUT fixing this simple graphical bug...
  7. Geobeetle

Need More Info (1.9) Lord wants noble captured quest crashes when turning in the noble

Summary: A Vlandian lord issued me a quest to capture the clan head of the Jawwal minor clan and when I enter Pravend owned by the lord to turn him in, the dialogue with the guard opens. After navigating to the option to turn him in or release him I choose to turn him over and upon pressing the...
  8. Geobeetle

Resolved Floating weapon parts

I also have encountered this issue.
  9. Geobeetle

Resolved Askar Siege, unable to refill arrows at arrow barrels

I am having this problem but with the mountain bandit hideout arrow barrel.
  10. Geobeetle

Resolved 1.6.5 Scene Trees Not Solid

Hello, our team checked the scenes around that part of the map and were not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please try verifying the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?
    I did this and initiated battles in that area and tested the trees, and I could still go through them. How can I check the name of the scene?
  11. Geobeetle

Resolved 1.6.5 Scene Trees Not Solid

Summary: Many of the trees in the following scene don't have collision. I only documented a few of them but there are more. How to Reproduce: Enter a battle in this area of the map. Run into some trees. Some don't stop you from going through them. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene...
  12. Geobeetle

Resolved Creepy green face banner

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
    I have run into this bug on 1.6.2 stable release and this method has fixed the issue.
Back
Top Bottom