Recent content by GeneralMayonaise

1. GeneralMayonaise

Stop Suggesting New Features.

I definitely agree. Just a few hours ago I was fighting Monchug's army, but nearly every swing with my two-handed axe was missing while aiming directly at my targets from horseback. It almost feels like I'm trying to swing a 3-foot weapon to hit something 4 feet away. Incredibly frustrating. In...
  2. GeneralMayonaise

HA! Good one dude :iamamoron::iamamoron:
  3. GeneralMayonaise

Ok.… Sorry I asked.... Not that I was asking about your penis infection. More the dickhead comment. But I'm good now.
  4. GeneralMayonaise

Aging, death, and children

That is true, but I was staying on point with the discussion. Aging might not be the only difference or main focus, but you have to admit it is a fairly large part of the game. I do enjoy the new graphics and caravans, but I haven't done much with the smithing or been able to play any board...
  5. GeneralMayonaise

Extended Troop Training Model

Giving credit where credit is due, I was inspired by @Niomedes in his thread More ways to actively and passively train soldiers. I believe the game would benefit from a more detailed and immersive method of training troops to extend the current in-game training system. This would be mostly...
  6. GeneralMayonaise

Yes, I do agree about having patience, and am certainly not saying that they should hurry up and get what I want done. I realize that there are probably quite a few things that need to be done in order to move forward to some of the meatier parts of the game mechanics. Having said that (even...
  7. GeneralMayonaise

Marriageable Freedom, Romancing, Courtship, and Family: a complete love-life and progeny overhaul suggestion

In a perfect world the complaining would stop. But seen as some seem to think that others ideas should cater to what does or doesn't offend them, I don't think its going to. I'm all for putting new options into the game, regardless of whether or not I will personally use them because I'm not...
  8. GeneralMayonaise

Marriageable Freedom, Romancing, Courtship, and Family: a complete love-life and progeny overhaul suggestion

Completely agree, although (I believe I've stated it before) the spouse should have a bigger role especially when it comes to kingdoms and factions. Other than being a governor or the like, even in Warband they felt more like a placeholder or a figure head. Personality is paramount. I'm not...
  9. GeneralMayonaise

I agree with you, I just think that after 8 years in development at least the majority of the core game should have been seen to. I'm not talking quests so much as what was advertised long before EA. That doesn't mean I don't like the game. I just think there should have been more to it after...
  10. GeneralMayonaise

Wow dude, is that really necessary?
  11. GeneralMayonaise

That is all well and good, and I'm glad they are checking the forums. I think it's great TW recognized your post as important to development. But some of those things will have to be changed I the future to accommodate core game mechanics. I get your point. Honestly, I really do. But when it...
  12. GeneralMayonaise

Agreed. But it sure would be nice if TW would have implemented more core game mechanics so modders didn't have to. It's something that is expected of any company. If it was advertised as "Here's your base game, now you can add the core features that you want," then that would be an honest fact...
  13. GeneralMayonaise

I totally agree. After all the hype about the various things you could do in the game (including death and children), the only real thing you can do is fight. I get that it's in EA, but its a little disheartening to be told things and come to find out after 8 years (about 2 years ago was when...