Recent content by General WVPM

1. General WVPM

Guild of craftsmen

if this thread is dead then just close it :???:
  2. General WVPM

Salt mine

why don't you make a slave rebellion where your guards fight against slaves (new unit since the prisoners are unarmed) and you can aid your guards?
    however this should only happen if there are way too less guards.
    just an idea.
  3. General WVPM

how to CHANGE kingdom culture

until you get the kingdom thing working you can also just take alayen as lord he always recruits vaegirs.
  4. General WVPM

List of unofficial tools

it's in the module system (sry i can't give you the link cause i don't know your version) just search for module system or ask others.
  5. General WVPM

Guild of craftsmen

hi i'm trying to make my own soldiers recruitable (following tutorial: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111689.0.html)
    but i can't get it working :sad:
    when i try to recruit i can recruit chancellors and multiplayer profiles :shock:
    i think there's a script which makes my standard faction "1 - fac_commoners  (Commoners)" is this needed and true?
            -if yes then i'll have to find another way or play native were it does work.
            -if no then where can i change it to "13 - fac_player_faction  (Player_Faction)"?

btw i found the faction names with morgh's editor
  6. General WVPM

Salt mine

yes that's normal
  7. General WVPM

Coat or surcoat

you could edit the troop file with morgh's editor: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,105928.0.html
    or with the module system (which is way harder)
  8. General WVPM

SP Tutorial Module System Recruit your custom troops in your own Kingdom

LOLLord Ben said:
    Alright, just downloaded Module Sys 1.113 and did this:

Under
    Code:
      (faction_get_slot, ":volunteer_troop", ":center_culture", slot_faction_tier_1_troop),
    insert:
    Code:
    	 # MOD begin
           (store_faction_of_party, ":center_faction", ":center_no"),
           (try_begin),
             (is_between, ":center_faction", "fac_kingdom_1", "fac_kingdoms_end"),
             (faction_get_slot, ":volunteer_troop", ":center_faction", slot_faction_tier_1_troop),
             (assign, ":volunteer_troop", "trp_swadian_sergeant"),
           (try_end),       
    	 # MOD end

That gives ya always your troop, in my case it is "trp_swadian_sergeant", but you can try all other troops to put behind "assign", WOOT! Thx for the script Topper, now with 1.113 we can go hog wild lmfao. :mrgreen:

you are my hero thank you sooo much it works with warband 1.134 thank you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. General WVPM

how to "take" troops from your lords??

still doesn't work
    i'm giving it up still thanks for your help but i can't get it working and now my entire game is wierd (thanks for the advice of making a copy)
  10. General WVPM

nope doesn't work :cry:
    EDIT: ok thanks i'll try that
          EDIT: damn i forgot to delete the conversations file
  11. General WVPM

"EDIT: If you run your .bat it then will create .txt files within the given folder." i know that but it says that the permission is denied.

EDIT: i think it's working now i ran it as admin
  12. General WVPM

i put this : " #export_dir = "C:/Program Files (x86)/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules/Diplomacy/" "
  13. General WVPM

i did that but the build_module.bat gives an error:it comes up with error 13 in the build_module.bat file it says that it doesn't have permission please help.
    but how do i add that to the game?
    with build_module.bat?
  14. General WVPM

i did that already it's realy wierd
    i found the line now i only need to add it to the game  :sad:
    btw i already edited some troops and items and other things with morghs editor and tweakmb do i lose those changes??
  15. General WVPM

oh thanks i'll try.

EDIT:when i finally think i've figured it out it comes up with error 13 in the build_module.bat file it says that it doesn't have permission please help.
            btw i didn't see the conversations file and i've found an editor called pythonic module editor 0.95 where i did found the excact line and i could edit it but couldn't save it.
Back
Top Bottom