Recent content by gendarmes

1. Hi its me again i have very strange problem with 1257ad enhanced editon mod when i start it with...

Hi its me again i have very strange problem with 1257ad enhanced editon mod when i start it with wse2 on custom battle 200vs200 fps is 60 on campaign map also,but when i join lord army and we besieged a settlement the fps is 5-10 what can be the cause of this,i believe the mod is open source if...
  2. Cant seem to make this mod work if u have someday time can u help me Renaissance mod for Mount &...

Cant seem to make this mod work if u have someday time can u help me Renaissance mod for Mount & Blade: Warband - Mod DB ? with WSE2
  3. bro its me again..

bro its me again..
  4. I made it thank u !

I made it thank u !
  5. Everything looks amazing and the mod plays well however in campaign map i cant move my mouse...

Everything looks amazing and the mod plays well however in campaign map i cant move my mouse left past france what will be the cause of this?
  6. thank u again for ur help !!!

thank u again for ur help !!!
  7. i downloaded openBRF and deleted the shaders ..... sorry to bother u with stupid things :(

i downloaded openBRF and deleted the shaders ..... sorry to bother u with stupid things :(
  8. 01:26:53 - Loading module resource sailboat 01:26:53 - Loading module resource qing 01:26:53 -...

01:26:53 - Loading module resource sailboat 01:26:53 - Loading module resource qing 01:26:53 - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x33594FFC) 01:26:53 - Dumping call stack... 01:26:53 - Closing log file...
  9. if i delete the whole file qing.brf the game starts but maybe i delete something incorret?

if i delete the whole file qing.brf the game starts but maybe i delete something incorret?
  10. it gives me Exeption Acess Violation

it gives me Exeption Acess Violation
  11. https://www.moddb.com/mods/16th-century/downloads That is it i will share you work with...

https://www.moddb.com/mods/16th-century/downloads That is it i will share you work with everyone who plays warband ,thank u
  12. Can u do it for this mod cuz i curentlly study net development but don t have clue about python...

Can u do it for this mod cuz i curentlly study net development but don t have clue about python ,and shader compiling, ofcourse if u can do it fast if u have the time cuz i most likely wont be able to make it .. and without your wse2 i have only 20 fps in 200vs 200 but when i use wse2 i have...
  13. I dont understand how to add module brf to resouece_shaders.py...

I dont understand how to add module brf to resouece_shaders.py...
  14. thanks alot i will atempt to make it!

thanks alot i will atempt to make it!
  15. Bro if u have time can u explain me step by step how and what to recompile for the mod i play i...

Bro if u have time can u explain me step by step how and what to recompile for the mod i play i cuz i bash my head for 5 days now and dont seem to find how to do it...:(
Back
Top Bottom