Recent content by Genchou

1. Genchou

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

About that guy lost in a wall with the merchant mission, I had this issue and my way of getting away with it was to leave the town.
    So you walk out the town until you get the "leave" interaction, then leave. You'll get teleported to the exact same scene (everybody in town waiting to fight while the merchant is heading to you) then you receive a message stating that the fight is over and end up into the merchant's house.

Worked several times. So if you really can't hit the guy, try to leave the area.
  2. Genchou

Game crashes all the time since patch !

On steam, I can't launch the game. Sometimes it simply doesn't launch (BTD just after Paradox and Taleworlds cinematics) and other times, it's runtime error during the loading screen (on the "loading ini" step).

I'm with C2D E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 2gb ram, hd4850 (10.3), win7 32 bits and steam.

It acts like that only when modded. Yesterday I gave up any hope of getting 1257AD to work, today it is with Polished landscape and More metal sounds.
    "WTF" is the only thing I have in mind right now.
  3. Genchou

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

I forgot to say I'm with windows7. I wasn't sure about the 2gb of ram. I'll try and well, we'll see what happens.

Thanks anyway.

:smile:

4. Genchou

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

How do you "remove" that workaround ?
    I'll try it but I'd like to know how to put things back to normal if it doesn't work/screw other things up.

Also, is it useful for pc with only 2gb of RAM ?
  5. Genchou

Bug Reports - 0.95pre9

Hi, I have error messages when starting a new game.

I have M&B on steam, 1.131
    But when playing, there's no bug. I just noticed I don't have a surcoat when beginning a new character but it's possibly something that changed with the pre9.

Also, I have runtime error, but it's not related on the mod I do think.
  6. Genchou

OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Transitional Armour Pack (Updated 07/19/10)

Seems great from the pics. But I didn't see anywhere the number of items added. I mean, I could count into your item_kind.txt but it would be a lot easier if you added a readme with the number and references to add in the item_kind.
    Same for the module.ini, using the one you provided could erase the modifications someone did with his file. Here also you just had to specify the line to add in the module.ini.

7. Genchou

B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

Thanks Checkmaty, I didn't really checked the Warband folder.
    A really nice mod, I was annoyed not having it working \o/
  8. Genchou

B Other More Metal Sound Mod V2.2 for 1.010/1.011 & Warband 1.105+ *Updated 6/19/10

Hi o/

First of all, thanks a lot for this great mod, I discovered it with 1257AD on Warband and I have to say, it changes the random battles into epic slicing and crushing fests.
    But since I'm not really getting into 1257AD, I tried to install the mod on my native module and for some obscure reason, when I'm on the map, I hear several "battle map sounds" like if my army would be surrounded by skirmishes on the map (which is not the case, obviously). Checked my module.ini, redid the installation process several times to be sure but nothing to do, still hearing that noise. It doesn't affect the gameplay, but it's really annoying for my poor ears.
    Beside that, everything looks normal, tough.
  9. Genchou

WB Traduction du mod 1257 AD pour Warband (V1 terminée)

Tiens, faudra que je jette un oeil à ce mod. D'ailleurs si tu veux de l'aide pour traduire, hein \o/
Back
Top Bottom