Recent content by GEAiwe

1. GEAiwe

Resolved Cannot play the game for more than two years

I have upgraded GPU to 3070 ti, still the same issue. Damn, i want to play it so hard, how could it be that there still is no solution? It started crashing in august 2020, and from that day i reinstall again and again hoping that new patch has a fix.
  2. GEAiwe

I tried latest version and it still crases. I don't want to violate this forum's rules, I only try to launch my legal copy via Steam, but if it is possible and you need it I can share some additional info from one of my friends who tried to launch pirated copies since his legal one is not working.
  3. GEAiwe

The crash is the same when I try to start a new campaign, but I found out that when I'm trying to continue my old campaign, it loads successfully but crashes as soon as I'm unpausing the game. Starting a new one brings nothing new.
    2021-05-13_05.37.29_b7cf7d8da1751a0e503fa6458c3d2ab5

I also tried to enter multiplayer, picked a class and after that could only see shaking map from above - pic 2. Got killed by a player after that.
    2021-05-13_05.33.37_b7cf7d8da1751a0e503fa6458c3d2ab5
    YK4Gdpa.jpg

nVJ0r9t.jpg
  4. GEAiwe

What should I do now? Can I hope they will tell how to fix it, or should I wait for the next patches?
  5. GEAiwe

If you misunderstood me - I meant I did clean install after your post, not that time I did it when I was completing checklist (this thread is still marked as "need more info", that's why I thought that you may take me wrong)
  6. GEAiwe

Hello, i see you have completed the crash checklist but our team suspects that there could be some leftover files from previously installed mods. Have you installed any mods? Can you please make a clean install and let me know if that solves the issue if you haven't already.
    No, I haven't use mods. Have just made one more clean install, it didn't solve the issue.
  7. GEAiwe

I don't know why I can't see your last post here, uçanbiblo, but I can confirm that the issue is still there on the live version. I download every single update from Steam hoping it would fix my problem. By the way, any other game works fine on my PC.
  8. GEAiwe

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Are you experiencing the same issue on the live version as well?
    Yes, it's the same with 1.5.8 and 1.5.9
  9. GEAiwe

Yes, I forgot to mention that I also tried that checklist. Unfortunately, it didn't help.
  10. GEAiwe

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: rx 580 8gb GPU Driver Version: 21.3.2 CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: 16 gb Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming B450 Pro Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD I...
Back
Top Bottom