Recent content by gdiago

1. Ehh refunded it.

Been here for a hell of a long time lurking. Got to say I've never been this disappointed in a game. Terrible performance. Terrible controls.
    It feels like Warband got dumbed down for console players.
    I have played warband since 2011, and have almost 1500 hours in the game having played basically every overhaul mod. It's safe to say I know the game inside and out- and I can say without a doubt that I already like bannerlord far better because I see the potential it has especially for modders. I'm playing on a 5 year old laptop on all medium settings and getting 50-100 FPS even in large battles. There is a possibility that whatever problems you're having are on your end. And the controls haven't changed at all really since Warband so I'm not sure what you're on about there. I was immediately able to jump in and cut down AI like nothing. The game is more challenging, has far more features, and overall is a ton better than warband. I think you should give it a fair chance.
  2. POLL: Should players be able to disable the aging mechanic?

It's a terrible idea and I waited to see if it was indeed optional before even considering a purchase - it's not, so I'll keep playing Warband until this situation is resolved. From what I've seen this game is a firm step away from what I liked about Warband anyways.
    I already have 76 hours in single player and my character has only aged like 1.5 years...I'm pretty sure you're overreacting. At this rate (and yes I did the math) - even if characters only live to 60 (which I'm sure they live longer than that) - I'll be able to play my campaign for over 3000 hours before my character dies of old age. I don't know of anyone who has played a single campaign in Mount and Blade or any mod for Mount and Blade for more than 500-1000 hours without conquering the world or just wanting to start fresh. So it's safe to say people shouldn't be worrying about this mechanic.
  3. Resolved Cannot find a match in multiplayer in any game mode when in group.

ONLY HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER AN I WHEN WE WERE PARTIED
    I've noticed the same thing...unfortunately most game modes are ONLY FUN with a party of friends such as Captain or Skirmish. Without friends, it's almost impossible to coordinate and win due to lack of voice chat.
  4. Resolved Cannot find a match in multiplayer in any game mode when in group.

It seems the problem is limited to North America servers. I tried joining a european server and even though my ping is awful i got a game fast.
  5. Resolved Cannot find a match in multiplayer in any game mode when in group.

My 3 friends and I just waited 45 minutes and could not find a match when searching for captain, skirmish, and siege simultaneously. We tried many things (which we didn't expect to work but just did for the heck of it) such as switching up who is hosting, restarting the game, selecting only one...
  6. Bandits and poachers have higher archery skill than top tier faction troops

I don't know if this is what the developers intended, but currently poachers and some bandits INSANELY powerful archers and are able to mow down many of my top tier troops who have shields as I move towards them. Meanwhile, my top-tier archers have nowhere near that kind of skill or damage. I...
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges I miss couching lances.

There was no timing to it but it felt so much better and could be countered by someone with good timing due to the increased range of a thrust.
    Bannerlord has couchable lances! They are just more rare.
Back
Top Bottom