Recent content by GardeGrenMostmans

1. NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

i'm sorry but the cavalry won't be joining the next linebattle, the Garde ChKG that is. They won't be joining any linebattles using the Garde name anymore as they have disbanded.
  2. NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

My apologies for last linebattle, I couldn't attend it myself as I was home way too late and there wasn't enough time left to assemble my men and get them all organised and on the server, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again and we'll bring 25-30 infantry in total for the Garde + 15 cav to the next linebattle.

3. NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

I'm terribly sorry but I gotta edit the attendance for this LB again in the name of the Garde :S

REGIMENT NAME - Garde Gren + Chas + ChKG + 15pp
    PREFERRED NATION - France
    TROOP/CLASS - Line infantry (40-50) + Cavalry (10-15)
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - (50-65)

Once again, incredibly sorry.
  4. NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

There's a little change in the Garde for next week.

REGIMENT NAME - Garde Gren + Chas + ChKG
    PREFERRED NATION - France
    TROOP/CLASS - Line infantry (20-30) + Cavalry (10-15)
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - (30-45)
  5. French regimental orchestra sound mod.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umln6rLwAoc&list=HL1390332129&feature=mh_lolz Just a little sound mod I put together, this was originally made for the Garde Gren but is now released to public. Please know that this is the first modification to any game I ever made in my whole life so yeah...
Back
Top Bottom