Recent content by Gandohar91

1. Resolved Terrain bug: penalties without the matching terrain

The plains west of Pravend City are all treated as forest when calculating the party movement speed. But there are no forest as the area are plains like I said. This goes for the mainland west of Pravend as well as for the peninsula south-west of the city and occurs all over the area, not only...
  2. Need More Info Game suddenly crashes every time when loading a save

The main problem was a mod that was patched to 1.4.2 version of the game, while my version was still 1.4.0. Game started again after that.
    The problem with the save is still unclear, why the save option didn't update my save and created a new save file when choosing "save and exit".
  3. Need More Info Game suddenly crashes every time when loading a save

Since today, without making any changes, the game crashes every single time I try to load a save. I played yesterday until 4am and had absolutely no problems loading saves. Yes I play with various mods and I had problems with them, but I sorted them all out and didn't change anything at all...
  4. Resolved Game crashes everytime i win a battle, while i'm alive.

Unfortunately, turning off the mods alone is not enough. Can you please remove the mod files and verify the game files after that? Only that way we can see if the problem is caused by the mods or not.
    Now the game doesn't even start anymore. I keep trying, with the help in the "solved" posts, but this is a backlash...

After fiddeling with the settings some time I figured it out: Problem for me was the mod "Bannerlord Tweaks v1.3.6" from Nexus mods, especially the setting "Battle Reward Tweaks" wich alters the amount of influence and renown one gains through battle.
  5. Resolved Game crashes everytime i win a battle, while i'm alive.

So glad to hear! Please let us know about the situation and if you have any other issues.
    I have the same problem as Chowder with version 1.3.1, with various mods installed as well as turned off. The problem stays consistent throughout all saves and even new saves.
  6. Need More Info Game crashes when entering the journal

Update: It says that there is a problem loading the "conspiracy" quest and that it can't refresh some numbers (not values).
  7. Need More Info Game crashes when entering the journal

Like title says, the game crashes every time I try to enter the journal, no matter if by using the icon or by pressing "J". No other menu causes the game to crash, entering a town doesn't make it crash and accepting a quest is also no problem. The problem is reproducable even without all mods...
  8. Thug Unit Tree - all units same stats

most likely unfinished im assuming

just bought some from tavern and I feel jipped...

thug.jpg

Thanks for the inbound picture to display it better =)
  9. In Progress Perks not working

All Steward perks don't work too, as of today
  10. Resolved Efficient charcoal maker

Hello, I will inform the devs about the problem persisting.

The bug is STILL in existance.
  11. Smithing bugs and rebalance required

One other bug with smithing is the 2 hardwood for 3 charcoal, atm it makes a seperate recipie that is 3 hardwood for 2 charcoal, don't get me wrong still better calue than the basic one but still not what was expected.

gOIig.jpg

YXsJI.jpg

Came here to report exactly that. Is it currently worked at?
  12. All units of a kind have the exact same main stats

Like the title says, I noticed, that every single unit of a certain tier in every culture has the exact same stat in their main skill. For example alls archers of all cultures have 130 points in bow on tier 5. I know, they do have slightly different secondary skills like one-handed and polearms...
  13. Thug Unit Tree - all units same stats

I recently checked out he "expert Thug" in a tavern. Since I ner had captured or recruited one, I wanted to know their stats and those of it's pre- and after stages. Seems like the good developpers missed some work here. All 3 units of the "thug-skilltree" have the exact same stats, 20 on...
  14. Resolved Bug - Policies cost 100 Influence per day not the stated 50 Influence. (BETA e1.1.0)

Same problem here. The game seems to mix up the costs of proposing and supporting an issue when you are the only lord of your kingdom.
  15. Policy Influence cost issue

Same problem here. As ruler of my kingdom I proposed two issues and lost more than 200 influence without the "support" window ever popping up
Back
Top Bottom