Recent content by Gandamula

1. Gandamula

RELEASE THE GAME

Or at least release just one patch every six months, hardly anyone plays the games without mods, no one runs all versions, I jumped from 1.6.4 to 1 7.1 and I should only go back to 1. 8 or else. TW are killing the mod community, so many good mods are gone.
  2. Gandamula

Just give up and start over at this point

When the game is ready there will be no more modders to save it, it's scary how many good mods are disappearing, Calardia expanded, Scum and Villainy, and many more. End the game and move along. Let the modders work.
  3. Gandamula

Just give up and start over at this point

The almost two years of constant and irrelevant Patches only made good mods disappear from circulation, I enjoyed more the 1.6.4 version than 1.7.1, because one of the mods that gave another life to the game Scum and Vilany is not there, and it's not the only, just because TW made the game to mod unfriendly. End the game, once and for all.
  4. Gandamula

Battle set up disappeared.

Do you have more than 20(?) troops? With few troops the UI does not appear
    To be true, I noticed it when I was ten soldiers,I don't remembered the previous game, I just jumped form 1.6.4 to 1.7.1 last week.
    So ,if that is the answer, shame on me. Anyway , thank you.?
  5. Gandamula

Battle set up disappeared.

I found a weird situation, I never like it to much, I prefer the former attribution of battle groups in the party menu, but now in a new game, I noticed that the initial set up in battle maps disappeared, I simply start a battle in the old way, the problem is that I even can set the groups in...
  6. Gandamula

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

Funny how one dev is communicating and we're getting 4 pages of ****storm, essentially proving Duh right about communicating carelessly being a bad idea.

Is there any new features or systems at all? I just came back too but I don't feel like starting a new campaign if there's nothing new. Patch notes is filled with bug fix and optimizations.
    As I said, I jumped two or three versions of the game and a didn't note any big change in the game, but I play with lots of mods and as many of those mods are dead, I feel the game more empty.
  7. Gandamula

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

I just jump from 1.6.4 to 1.7.1 today and I'm disappointed, I gave a big jump in the versions, and didn't saw nothing special, I even think they complicated some things, before it was easy to assign formations in the menu, now doing this on the battle map is more complicated, I find it interesting to be able to assign a Commander to each formation, but there was no need to remove the previous system.
  8. Gandamula

Resolved The Game crashed at start

I noticed that the game gives you a message, so the problem is the game,try to check the files in Steam or try a older version of the game. I still playing with the 1.6.4 with mods and its OK. It's a stable version, you don't have to play with the last one.
  9. Gandamula

Resolved The Game crashed at start

I guess that the problem is the Windows 11, what about any other game, install a lot of them and try it, mainly old games.
  10. Gandamula

Hello? Anyone there?

I really don't care I'm in 1.6.4, the last version with great mods and I'm fine.
  11. Gandamula

What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

He doesn't realize that Bannerlord is a hybrid between an RTS, RPG, and action.

If I will want a quick and fun skull smashing game I will play Chivalry 2 (which has the best medieval action gameplay out there, no competition), If I play Bannerlord 2 I want strategy and depth.
    You can play Crusader kings if you want a deep game. There are very levels, Crusader kings, Total war, then Bannerlord and other light strategy games. I use some mods who gave some content to the base game, but the essence of this game is running in your horse, trying to hit someone, and making some trade to cool down.
  12. Gandamula

What are your must-have mods you can't play without that you'd like Taleworlds to implement into the base game?

How is calardia expanded compared to carafia at war?
    Calardia expanded adds more cities towns and Castels, Calardia at war spawn more factions, rebel ones, like Scum and villainy and some other mods, they give much more life to the map. Sadly most of this mods are stuck in 1.6.4, and I can't play without it.
  13. Gandamula

The one who order the troops by type. Plus 100 more, I'm still in 1.6.4 just because Calardia expanded wasn't updated, I follow the mod not the game.
  14. Gandamula

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

1.7.0 has something worth missing the cities of Calardia expanded mod, as this mod is still at version 1.6.4.?
  15. Gandamula

I don't understand why I can't lead an army of companion parties when I am independent.

You can if you use a mod called party overhaul, you can gave several orders including joining to you, and it made a army.
Top Bottom