Recent content by Gandamula

1. Gandamula

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

It seems that this patch still hasn't solved the problem with the Mod Calardia Expanded, there are a lot of people who stopped playing this game because they don't have that map, I play the latest version with the Mod from time to time, I have the updates turned off, but I would like to see what's new.
  2. Gandamula

Ghost patch strike again. RMB already fixed.

It broke the RMB mod, when the archers start to fire, but the mod was already fixed. Just a information.
  3. Gandamula

Will changing the game version to beta 1.0.3 prevent the Update?

Looks like the ghost patch strike again, the 1.03 beta version doesn't prevent it.
  4. Gandamula

Will changing the game version to beta 1.0.3 prevent the Update?

I'm in the official 1.0.3 version of the game, and I'm enjoying the gameplay with lots of mods, I don't want another surprise update who will spoil it and made me wait for all my mods updates. As I don't see nothing in Steam like, "Stop automatic updates", I change the game version to Beta1.0.3...
  5. Gandamula

Patch Notes v1.0.3

No problem with mods so far, I barley noticed the update.
  6. Gandamula

Game crashes: Better or Worse since Official Launch?

Few crashes and I use lots of mods,crashes only when the shadow patch the game.
  7. Gandamula

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.3

Take your time TW, a month or two, I don't need my gameplay spoiled to add almost nothing.
  8. Gandamula

bannerlord son zamanlarda pingim çok fazla

Eu não percebi uma única palavra.
  9. Gandamula

Mods vs No Mods

When you have to use a Mod like Party Screen Enhancements to have troops lined up by type on the screen, it's a sign that TW is also passing some onus to Modders.
  10. Gandamula

Mods vs No Mods

Playing the vanilla game after using mods like Banner Kings, Caldaria Expanded and so on feels like going back to an alpha version of the game.
    So,try some Custom Spawns mods and you will feel vannila Calardia as a desert,I really can't imagine this game without mods like that ones.
  11. Gandamula

What is the next big update we will get?

As I said a year ago, that's what the game is, nothing else will be added except in a future paid addon, and even then it will be accessory content that won't bring changes of substance or depth in the strategic component. It will never be a CK because let's not forget that this game is already on consoles.
  12. Gandamula

Do you play by entering towns, villages and taverns normally?

For the first time since several versions ago, today I entered in a city and walked around, it's amazing how so much and so beautiful work is wasted, there's no reason to go into cities or towns, nothing to do,is just to have a look around, and then spend several months without going back there...
  13. Gandamula

Mods vs No Mods

The vast majority of people use mods, I hope that at least this will serve as a warning for TW to end these updates without warning .
  14. Gandamula

Crash on Start Up

Hello,
    I am trying to get back into the game and loaded version 1.7.1 through the Beta selector.
    I have no mods installed, and the game crashes on start up!
    I then tried 1.7.2 and it's the same.
    Game files verified with no problems detected.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you.
    I'm not sure but that happens to me once and I have to install the 1.8.0,try it. Is something related with languages, you can try to fix it. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815147274300293132/1009931536960864356/language_data.gif
  15. Gandamula

Do you ABSOLUTELY have to update the game every other day?

There should be an option to do automatic updates or not.
Back
Top Bottom