Recent content by Gandalf_Gandalfian

1. Gandalf_Gandalfian

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

name: hired_blade
    reason: i have stage four lumbago and it is my wish to play this game before i pass : (
  2. Gandalf_Gandalfian

How forums members are invited?

i have 2000 hours in warband and its my favorite game : ( i even made youtube videos on it

sucks to be me
  3. Gandalf_Gandalfian

[WNL7] Free Agents

I wouldn't mind making a team but I'd need someone else to help me, like a co captain or they could be captain and I be co captain.

Lmk if you're interested or want to join if it does happen.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277

(I was in many regiments in NW and in many Persistent World clans. I have over 2000 hours in warband experience. I can set up a discord, too)
  4. Gandalf_Gandalfian

[WNL7] Free Agents

Name: Carto
    Past Teams: N/A
    Taleworlds: <--
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277
    Preferred Class: Inf

1900 hours on steam, few hundred off steam. Great at duels, not so much in teambattles but I'll probably be solid.

Psa: tendency to get lazy and not go to events/practice so recruit me only if im your last option. ;D
  5. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Warband stuttering

There are little microstutters every so often. My pc is more than enough to run this game and I just updated my drivers so it shouldn't be a problem. Here is a video if what it looks like : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmYDEwTO0wg&feature=youtu.be This is on windows 10 with an i7 4770, gtx...
  6. Gandalf_Gandalfian

restoring pc - fps loss

I'd assume drivers. Maybe you got the ****ty update that fixes intel's cpu bug. Maybe you reset to a point where you had lots of malware and **** on your pc. Check to make sure your devices are enabled too
  7. Gandalf_Gandalfian

What Faction will you Fight for? [Poll]

Vlandians duh. If I have learned anything from warband, swadia knights are OP.
  8. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
    Name: Hired_Blade
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277/
    ID: no **** idea
    Main Class: Melee but I'm trash now
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) hell no

snazz made me do this give her 4 ratpoints

The mighty slayer of Arys has signed up!

Oh ya I remember that. I honest to god do not know how I beat him and lost to the guy after me. Pure luck I suppose.

(Don't worry, I am worse than new players now :grin: )
  9. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Name: Hired_Blade
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DepressedWeebb277/
    ID: no ****ing idea
    Main Class: Melee but I'm trash now
    Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) hell no

snazz made me do this give her 4 ratpoints
  10. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Persistent Memories

Oh man. My memory is quite terrible and even though I spent thousands of hours on persistent world I can't recall to many things. Though when I played I remembered a lot.

Sorry, I'm going to vent out what I can just because I want to reminisce with myself.

I've been playing since NA_Official , and on that server I met a lot of people and did a lot of things. My most memorable moments though were me trolling house Highstone in the abbey consistently. They would often just kos me and I would kos them. I got banned so many times for that :razz:
    Also on that server, I remember I scammed an admin into giving me 1 million. At the time, 1 mil was a pretty big ****ing amount. I went up to a wall in an event where they gave out tons of money for gear and I took a picture of it for future reasons  :wink:

On NA_Trojan and LonelyHearts I rolled with the umm Black Knights? I do not remember the name, but we were a mercenary group that actually got our own castle from the admins on lonelyhearts :razz: It was probably my most fun time. Back then, rp was still alive yet there were constantly wars. I loved the rivalries I had with I think the RCC.

NA_Nexus was next right? I spent most of my time on that server. My favorite times were on Valley of Swamps. I often trolled the hell out of people and I ended up getting banned a total of 13 times on one key, and then 7 times on another. I think splintert was the admin? Or maybe this was on Oasis.

Anywho, oasis was absolutely fun. I loved the massive wars that we had. The population was the biggest for NA at this time. I missed always joining the underdog faction and winning wars for them. On this server, I also made my cart glitching debut :p Oh how fun cart glitching is. I never laugh as hard as I do when I cart glitch tincans on expensive horses :p

Ooo, I remember back many years ago, I think 2013, I rolled with the name Elucid. The whole server hated me, like legitimately hated me. At this time though, I just got a new mouse and came back from vacation and I was destroying everyone. Of course, the pros still beat me but they hated my guts when I kept robbing them and stealing their tin can just to jump off a river. I remember one time I made my "Elucid's gang of venom and poison" (Ik, it's gay asf) and I had around 7 members. We were at montibiel and sailed to a cave on realm divided I think, and we mined 2 carts of gold and silver and crafted them into bars. We were harassed the entire way to old port to sell them and in order to keep people from stealing, they elected me to sell all of the bars and then distribute the money.

I sold the bars, but I kept the money and logged :p

Speaking of old port, I loved that spawn area when some faction beats another one and they keep spawning there, or if they do own old port. Especially if the other faction is in praven. The whole city turns into a war zone, with tin cans coming in fighting nakeds that pick up whatever weapon is on the ground. Those are the funnest wars I swear.

I loved role playing with my buddies at the time. Us 4 would be blood thirsty priests or be mccoys hunting hatfields or something. It was just an excuse to rob people :razz:

My rivalries with all the big clans were also crazy. I always fought on the other side of factions fighting the tinadels (sigh, I forgot the others. Pretty much every big clan.), the clan that had ragnar in it (the nords?) , the tredians, the romans. Oh how I loved killing the romans. My feud with Ragnar's clan was the worst though. I honestly hated them and they were all so garbage but they kept ninja capping every damn castle.

Sigh. It makes me sad I can't remember all of the things I want to and that happened. I've had so many good times in PW and I wish I could experience them all again.
  11. Gandalf_Gandalfian

SOMEONE STOLE MY MEME !!!!!!!!!!

Once a meme is created, there is no way for the original creator to keep it or take credit for it. Sucks to suck
  12. Gandalf_Gandalfian

High spec computer but low fps on nw?

On na siege when 160 people I get only 30 fps and higher on max settings. On native I get 60fps no matter what. People in game say they get 60fps ultra settings at 1080p with specs much lower than mine. What's going on?? How do I fix? i7 4770 gtx 1060 6gb windforce oc 8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram...
  13. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Lmao theres an exact replica of NW on Roblox

DrTaco said:
    This isn't even a quality ****post.

Since when were ****posts quality?
  14. Gandalf_Gandalfian

63e NA Siege Server

Why is server so dead
  15. Gandalf_Gandalfian

Lmao theres an exact replica of NW on Roblox

https://www.roblox.com/games/9528010/Blood-Iron-Bavaria :lol:
Back