Recent content by Gamersaufromage

1. Gamersaufromage

Resolved Impossible to finish Inn an Out quest because seega is not playable

Summary: Impossible to play a game of Seega in Quyaz's Tavern. So it is impossible to finish Inn and Out Quest. How to Reproduce: Go to Quyaz's Tavern and try to play a game with the game host Have you used cheats and if so which:no Scene Name (if related): Quyaz's Tavern Media (Screenshots &...
  2. Gamersaufromage

I'm so quiet these days. In fact, I'm on the forum every day. I don't dare urge version 1.66. I'm afraid it's another small update. After another week

To be honest I don't have much hope rn, I'm just waiting next year. The main feature of this game : siege, Is completly broken and it doesn't look like they really want to fix it... I don't think that grumbling on this forum has any impact on the dev. Everything is taking more and more time, it looks like the development is becoming slower after every patchs. We are so far away from having the full game we pledge for I'm just fed up to maintain hope...
  3. Gamersaufromage

The extent of sieges, how far could it go?

This would be incredible and could lead to lot of possibilities to play a siege. It could litteraly extend life lenght of Bannerlord. If you also think about all the different wall level, you could add an other layer of replayability. But hey ! Siege are still not fixed in vanilla game :whistle: ...
  4. Gamersaufromage

Will they add a Multiplayer Campaign in Bannerlords?

The solo experience isn't finished at all. And you want a multiplayer campaign ? You really want this game to never be finished :ROFLMAO:. Best hope for this is that modders succeed to do it or to wait an unlikely DLC in 5 years...
  5. Gamersaufromage

Fixing the campaign gameplay one mod at a time.

Agriculture mod looks very promising !
  6. Gamersaufromage

First campaign with births&deaths. Results?

The only good thing about death in battle is harvesting spouses.
    It's almost harvesting season
  7. Gamersaufromage

The Settlement Icon feedback thread.

I like them. I think ultimately this type of things should have option though (small ,big, off), but who knows how it works, maybe that's not something possible.
    That would be cool !!
  8. Gamersaufromage

[POLL] Would you like alliances in Bannerlord? Currently they are not planned.

And then you get into lore issues... would the 3 empire factions be able to form alliance with one another, when they want to rule the empire themselves? How would it work in a way that a) it doesn't just prolong the game unnecessarily, and b) doesn't create unnecessary snowball. What purpose does an alliance serve in the current vanilla bannerlord?
    No lore issue in sandbox. Sandbox is sandbox, your own alternative story :smile: I agree that this feature makes less sense in story mode.
    Also, snowballing issue is so fixed currently that they would only team up against the faction that the PLAYER is part of.
    You can find many ways to nerf or just block alliances. For example : If the total of power of 2 factions exceed XXXX points, you can't make an alliance.
    I think there is loooots of ways to adjust it.

The only purpose I can see it serving is to gang up against the player that has now conquered half the map. So is it worth it to prolong the game in such a case? You probably already spent over 10 years in the game and want to be done with it by the time you get to that point.
    You have to test diplomacy mode to understand all the benefits. It works flawlessly :smile: An alliance can suddenly reshuffle the card of the game ! So spicy !
  9. Gamersaufromage

You can add flavor event text to make them more immersive. Like the classic border incidents events. If an alliance can form one multi-faction army, we can add more interesting mini events like "some soldiers fought in a drunken brawl" and the like. Heroes can even have charisma perks to minimize this decay.
    Yes of course, it should have a nice "packaging / wraping" and I should add that the diplomacy mod as said by @Terco_Viejo is a great starting point.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? They aren't planning on implementing alliances?

Isn't this pathetic excuse for a game supposed to somewhat represent a medieval experience? Have they lost their marbles? Who in their right minds would even think of doing so without alliances? I guess it's time for some of the decision-makers to retire because this is simply absurd. There must be something terribly wrong with the drinking water in Turkey.
    I'm not sure this is the proper way to express your dissatisfaction. I don't recall having real diplomacy in Warband so this game can work without it. Maybe that's why they didn't intend ot have it in BL. But, as lot of people here, we think that this feature is a must and would fit perfectly and makes lot of sense in the game.

I hope it will makes his way into vanilla (y)
  10. Gamersaufromage

Can I bring an idea? It may be the solution... @mexxico @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds @armagan and everyone.
    • Alliances could have a "cohesion" mechanic that decreases over time and is only increased when allied troops fight together:
      - When cohesion reaches a critical level, alliances could act as neutrals and AI no longer help each other.
      - With this, only the player will have the opportunity to prevent the alliance from ending prematurely, when fighting together with the allied troops, again increasing cohesion to an active level where the AI will help each other.
      - If the player doesn't want to prolong the alliance or doesn't reach the necessary cohesion, when the cohesion reaches zero the alliance will end prematurely and can negatively impact the faction relationship..
    The "cohesion" Idea is good but maybe the "opposite" way would be better. It could be a gauge / pool.
    Every time you battle with your allied you "consume" this cohesion pool. This way you could balance it in time and amount. Maybe a stronger Alliance can have a less bigger "starting pool" of cohesion.
    This way you could also balance it by adding malus if you do too much alliances one after the other or alliance with your previous enemy.
    I think the player shouldn't be allowed to "fill" this pool so it prevents to make it too durable.

For example :

You start with a pool of 100 cohesion points.
    Attacking consumes 10 points​
    Defending consumes 8 points​
    Siege attack consumes 30 points​
    Siege defending consumes 25​
    If you stack too much power in your alliance you could have a big malus
    Making an alliance with previous enemy could give also big malus.

You could also affect this pool with a different sort of alliance maybe a defending alliance could have a bigger pool.

etc.

I don't really know how but i'm sure it could be good.
  11. Gamersaufromage

What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

I FIND IT'S HELPFUL TO USE CAPSLOCK WHEN YOU WANT TO GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION.
    Indeed, you got my attention my dude !
  12. Gamersaufromage

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

I'm happy with this new patch, makes me come back on the game.
  13. Gamersaufromage

Are your companions seriously f---ing idiots?

You are truly unhappy with companions aren't you ? They are basically soldier that you can equip with anything u want. I think its enough ...
  14. Gamersaufromage

I really hate the default deployment arrangement, I hope they hurry and give us full control soon!

We have something in the works for battles that is similar to the siege deployment phase that is currently in-game. I'm not sure when it will be ready though.
    Nice to hear that ! Hope that it will give us more "control" on troop placement !
Back
Top Bottom