Recent content by gamemi

1. 游戏制作赚钱建议

也许你是真的喜欢这款游戏,但明显你不算老资格玩家,也许是95后,没经历过国内游戏界很多历史性时刻?
    腾讯,不,应该说all,所有的中国出名的游戏公司,在中国都不算什么好公司,当然米哈游是目前唯一的例外。
    中国游戏公司总是以赚钱为第一要务的。当然我不是说不要赚钱,但我认为游戏公司应该首先考虑的,是如何服务好玩家,做出玩家喜欢的游戏,而非赚钱的游戏。如果你的游戏能让玩家喜欢,钱自然就有了,不需要考虑如何去赚钱的问题。
    而国内的99%的游戏公司,明显跟这个目的是不一致的,因此他们天然的不应该被任何一家国外的公司重视,除非这家公司希望亲手毁了自己的游戏。相反国内有不少玩家自发组织起来的游戏团体,游戏网站。当然我不是说他们没有黑历史,比如盗版问题就是他们的黑历史。但我认为无论是历史上的盗版时期的黑暗,或是现在渐渐反对盗版,他们的初衷都是为了中国玩家能更多更好的玩游戏,领略游戏文化,这点是不容质疑不容改变的。虽说对国外的游戏公司而言,盗版真的不是什么好事,这个我只能说,因为我是中国人,所以我必然的站在中国人的角度考虑问题了。
    所以,要我选,我宁可选那些成熟的游戏网站合作,也不要选游戏公司合作。当然如果真的缺钱的话,可以另外开发一个游戏,做成手机版,专门用来赚钱即可,毕竟暴雪现在也在这么做,暴雪可以,我们为什么不可以?
  2. 帝国兵种建议

如果要按大一统的理念的话,帝国兵应该是实际上的弱化。
    除非你准备加入忠诚度系统,然后帝国兵虽强但极容易叛变以及被收买,然而这又是一个复杂的系统了!
    根据历史的定义,凡是大一统的王朝,由于集中力量办大事,有几个特色,就是兵员多,人口多,装备强,但是忠诚度低,容易叛变以及被收买,并且越是高级的兵越是容易被收买,同时维护费用高,经济收入高,但是官员数量,主要是文官数量大,武官数量反而不多,因为都被文官打压没了,能出头的就少了。而且真正的战场上,以没打过仗的文官瞎指挥,以及武官好不容易快打赢了,被皇帝召回结果打输为主。
    可这是一个复杂的系统,而且优缺点这么明显的国家,也没什么人会选,因此不如直接弱化大一统国家的兵力属性,这样搞起来不复杂不费力,而且还会有人选。
  3. The Election System Makes me Rage as the Ruler, I want to make the best faction and it wants to make MISTAKES (PART 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO)

I'm doing it, but the speed may be a bit slow, mainly because I'm lazy, plus I can't speak English, and I'm not good at technology. The part that has been made so far is mainly to update the battlefield, such as when sieging a city, and learning some strategies, etc. This is the part that already exists. The part that is currently being done is mainly the management of the town, such as recruiting soldiers and building facilities. These two areas are almost done. However, some facility descriptions and numerical settings are also required. For example, if you build a pasture, it will increase your weekly food supply, or you will build a weapon shop, which will increase you a certain amount of tax. After that, I actually want to gradually increase your love for the people according to some of your actions, and then decide whether the people support you in the war according to the level of love for the people, so that you can increase or decrease a certain amount of troops every week. It can reflect the different degrees of popular support and influence on the war, which can also reflect a view of the current mainstream culture of the world on war. In addition, today I want to see if there are any posts about Ukraine, because it is said that Ukraine has started a counterattack. Just saw this post. Since I don't know English, I usually do more activities on the Chinese intranet, but not on the extranet. After all, communication is a big problem.
  4. New mod, New start 【Slave's Mourning 1.111】

First, I'm from China, I don't speak English, the English part borrowed GG translation, please point out the translation errors. This is a new mod, a secondary development of custom commanders, but it also makes some system changes and writes its own plot. Chinese name: 奴隶之殇1.111版 English name...
Back
Top Bottom