Recent content by GameDecider

1. GameDecider

38~Test Server

Good luck, though the unicorn is very annoying. I suggest you get rid of it.
  2. GameDecider

Yet another one........

Av3ng3r said:
    I like the ruleset.

Erk said:
    Now, to all the map makers out there. PLEASE MAKE SMALLER MAPS, much smaller. Maps should feel populated and currently there is no map at all that accomplishes that. Reduce the size, seriously.

No  :razz:

If you play on Normandy at 80-100players it feels very populated. Bigger maps are also nicer because you can make your own small faction without a bunch of idiots joining.
    I personally dislike any map with less than 4 main castles.

Yes the rule set is currently perfect on EU_Union or is it.

The map size needs to stay large with the player base mainly over 80 plus. There needs to be a large number of factions and castles to allow  everyone to do their own thing.
  3. GameDecider

Yet another one........

Splintert said:
    I'm going to be quite blunt with you here, and I fully expect retribution in some form of warning or mute.

Shut the **** up.
    How about some constructive feedback on the points mentioned above rather than a draconian standard response to someone wanting dialogue. 

If you wanted constructive feedback you could've looked at my post where I summarized and consolidated paragraphs of text related to the topic of rules and server administration.

I fail to see how the post below expects me to read something that was posted after I'd written this post.
  4. GameDecider

EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Not a DDOS or even a DOS.
  5. GameDecider

EUA_PW4 - Main Server Thread and Rules. Server LIVE

Backup after an angry player attacked the server. 18:30 PM GMT.
  6. GameDecider

[EUA EVENT] Shieldwall Battle sunday 20/01 3 PM GMT [Aachen VS RCC]

411A2CA7F79A86A7005FB69C1D209E67DF2354AB

Germans before battle
  7. GameDecider

[EUA EVENT] Shieldwall Battle sunday 20/01 3 PM GMT [Aachen VS RCC]

Server up EUA_Shield_wall on PW5.
  8. GameDecider

"Great Divide" map *WIP*

I know you like the map because of the name.

15:18 - Av3ng3r of Awesome: I just noticed the thread name says VIP
    15:18 - Av3ng3r of Awesome: VORK IN PROGRESS
  9. GameDecider

Grand Roleplay Campaign: Season 1[ALL events+Ongoing Topic]

Server: EUA_Grandcampaign_1
  10. GameDecider

EUA Social Site Launched!

Splintert said:
    Why does it look like Twitter?
    Looks like Twitter?
    Why does a forum look like a forum?

Why does a text editor look like a text editor?

It was late, maybe a bit harsh, but I like designing developing in the style you see.
  11. GameDecider

We hope to replace much of the forum activity onto pw.gamedecider.com but will still maintain a presence on Taleworlds.
  12. GameDecider

It's here! http://pw.gamedecider.com/ Current Component Features: Social Interaction Faction Management Events Coming: Banking Here are a few screenshots massed together:
  13. GameDecider

Admining for dummies.

Just in-case any of you are blind, the issue is explained by Av3n3gr and myself:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248226.msg5937185.html#msg5937185

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248226.msg5937210.html#msg5937210
Back
Top Bottom