Recent content by gamecubetoby

1. gamecubetoby

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Empiro said:
    gamecubetoby said:
    I'm about Day 90, conquered over half of Tolrania and my training skill has stopped working. It tells me each night along the lines of "12000 exp given to troops. Some soldiers and ready to upgrade", but when I head to the party menu, the soldiers are not ready to be upgraded. I had 40 Perisno recruits in my party, I have level 10 trainer and I am level 29, but they don't rank up even though the exp says that they should be.

Yes, I've been experiencing a similar issue, though it's inconsistent -- basically something can cause XP values to reset for your units. I don't even think it's related to the trainer skill itself -- XP you get from combat is also reset, and makes it take forever to level up your soldiers through fighting. I suspect (but have not confirmed) that it may be related to troop sorting. Try turning off all 3 sorting options?

I'll try that next time I go on, thanks :smile:
  2. gamecubetoby

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I'm about Day 90, conquered over half of Tolrania and my training skill has stopped working. It tells me each night along the lines of "12000 exp given to troops. Some soldiers and ready to upgrade", but when I head to the party menu, the soldiers are not ready to be upgraded. I had 40 Perisno recruits in my party, I have level 10 trainer and I am level 29, but they don't rank up even though the exp says that they should be.
  3. gamecubetoby

Official Bug Report Thread

I have an "over the shoulder camera" glitch, it's too annoying for me to play with =/
  4. gamecubetoby

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

I have a question.

When I go into areas that are 'made for the mod' (like Zendar and bandit hideouts) my screen zooms up into the air and I cannot see my character. Anybody see a reason behind this?

Thanks!

-Toby
  5. gamecubetoby

Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks very much :grin:

Toby
  6. gamecubetoby

Frequently Asked Questions

Hi,

My village is right next to the main castle place near the middle of the map and I attacked there patrols so it declined my relation with them, but for some reason (Most likely a bug) they can chase me from there base all the way to where Tulga is in the actual game.

Basically, I was wondering, How can I increase my relation with the faction? Is there a way?

Thanks
    Toby
  7. gamecubetoby

My list of complaints and ideas (it's pretty big)

But what exactly needs to be improved a lot?
    Give simple bullet points not paragraphs xD

Toby
  8. gamecubetoby

My list of complaints and ideas (it's pretty big)

I have to say, I think the game is fine, ok, I would like a few more things to do and more in sieges, but we can't all get what we want now can we? Mm, I'd love more siege equipment such as a catapult, trebuchet, ballista and laddermen.

Toby
  9. gamecubetoby

[S] Calradia at War - v1.1.1

Erm, just wondering, do we still get our own little settlement or isn't that implemented yet?

Thanks
    Toby
  10. gamecubetoby

Supply Wagons

I'm sorry, but a siege, that means ENEMY troops are SURROUNDED the perimeter of the castle / city.

Would it not be unrealistic for your companion to get through the lines of attack. Seriously, when that door opens, he (Or she) will be riddled with arrows.

BIG NO from me.

Sorry dude.

Toby
  11. gamecubetoby

Just a quick note to the developing team

Guys, I am honestly stunned at the amount of work put into this. The cities are incredible, i'm just going through my first, but i'm guessing they're are others like it. Look, it's incredible, my mouth was on the floor, I really can't wait to defend these from enemies! Great great work, can't...
  12. gamecubetoby

Consolidated Brainstorm list for Future SoD Versions

Ok, so I was thinking, your not on the right ways with a lord/king and your sick off them, maybe challenging them to a FIGHT TO THE DEATH. The loser dies, (If the player then the game ends).

Also, if you have 2 lords/kings in your prisoner hold, making them fight to the death for your amusment.

The first one would GIVE honour to the player for winning the duel but the second you would lose a lot of relationships with Clergy, Nobles and other factions.

Thanks
    Toby
  13. gamecubetoby

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Hi,

I just wanted to ask, how exactly do I get faith troops?
    I have +100 relation with Clergy, and plenty of Marinian Condottieri but nothing is happening.
    Do I need a good relationship with nobles? That is -100.

Please help me!

Thanks
    Gamecubetoby
  14. gamecubetoby

Finish move

If this get's put into the game, it'd be more fantasy. I'm sure in the old day and age they didn't use Finishing Moves to enhance their abilities, I mean c'mon, be realistic.
  15. gamecubetoby

Castle Suggestion

Yeah! Exactly :grin:
Back
Top Bottom