Recent content by gallick-gunner

1. In Progress Game lags when opening/closing campaign menus

Summary:My game lags (2-3) second delay when opening closing menus like the inventory screen, character developer, the town shop etc. Then it lags again for like 2-3 seconds when you hit cancel to back out. On higher texture settings, the character model and all the pictures for inventory...
  2. Hardcoded values are a nightmare - Coding pattern suggestion for devs

Hello. We don't have a suggestion section for modding related issues so I'm posting this here. I'm working on a mod currently and I'm amazed by the amount of hardcoded values I've found. This makes it very hard to mod since we don't have much flexibility and we have to patch the whole function...
  3. SP - General Combat - Effective distance mechanic suggestion.

I agree. As of now types of infantry aren't differentiated enough to have their own rolls. It doesn't help that in battles infantry combat breaks down to blobs of men fighting face to face regardless of weapon length or type. They don't give each other room to fight effectively and because of this their strikes are blocked by their own fellow solders.
    I believe there is a mod that fixes this, but it goes without saying it should be in the base game.
    Yeah, stuff like this should definitely be in the base game so modders can work on actually expanding and introducing new things rather than fixing things. It's still EA though, I can only hope they fix the combat soon.
  4. SP - General Combat - Effective distance mechanic suggestion.

Introduction So. first of all I'd wanna thank the devs for this great game. I can see that they are really working on it and being a small studio it's hard so keep it up guys. The main thing I wanna talk about today is combat. While I know the game isn't complete and this might be on the devs'...
Back
Top Bottom