Recent content by GalahadIV

1. GalahadIV

Trouble importing custom fbx models into bannerlord

Hello, I'm trying my hand at modding for exercise and am very much of a beginner. I've been trying to import a few hair models, some which I extracted from the game via TpacTool, and others from the Hairstylesdlx mod as exercise, however when I try to import them into the modding tool, they...
  2. GalahadIV

In Progress [1.8.0] Balista fires after being destroyed

Summary: How to Reproduce: As you can see in the video, every time an enemy ballista gets destroyed , it still fires once after being destroyed (you see the animation of the bolt being fired) Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: GTX 1660ti GPU Driver Version: 516.59 CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 RAM: 16gb...
  3. GalahadIV

Best program for recording battles?

For recording games, you can use OBS :wink:
  4. GalahadIV

Min/Max values for facial features

a glimpse at the potential of expanded face generation
  5. GalahadIV

Min/Max values for facial features

So I noticed like many others that a lot of the randomly generated faces in the game look a bit "samey", so I took a look around the game files and noticed that the Minimum and Maximum values for each facial feature are defined in the skins.xml file, and changing them doesn't seem to have any...
  6. GalahadIV

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Everything is getting so dark.
    Gasp...
    Somebody hold me and tell me that 1.7.3 is going to be amazing..
    Cough...
    Tell me about the updated goat pixels.
    They'll add banners this time I'm sure

7u0qrsL.jpg
  7. GalahadIV

[Modding] Adding custom units to settlement recruitment pools, & bandit parties?

I like how that section isn't visible in the main forum view. Really odd.
    It's in the tab selection at the top of the website
  8. GalahadIV

SP - Battles & Sieges Controls on deploy screen

On the campaign map, zoom in is scroll up whereas zoom in is scroll down on the deploy screen, it makes it a tiny bit more confusing. It would be nice to have the same controls on the deploy screen. Also it would be nice to be able to see the boundary of the deployment zone.
  9. GalahadIV

In Progress [1.6.2] Game crashes during Conspiracy Quest

Summary: During a quest where a Conspiracy caravan moves from Razih to Husn Fulq. Game crashes when the Caravan reaches its final destination (i.e failing the quest) How to Reproduce: Let the caravan reach its destination during the conspiracy caravan quest Have you used cheats and if so which...
  10. GalahadIV

SP - General Save Blueprints in Smithy

Not a very important feature, but it would be cool to be able to save the weapons I create in the Smithy as blueprints, in order to forge them later on.
  11. GalahadIV

In Progress [1.6.1] Game crashes when winning battle against Gang leader asking for weapons

Here's the crash ID : 2021-08-12_12.59.45_2ba71631b83e72275e7896fa5ba00479

I managed to replicate the crash 3 times so it's definitely related to that
  12. GalahadIV

In Progress [1.6.1] Game crashes when winning battle against Gang leader asking for weapons

Summary: In my save there is a gang leader at the entrance of Epicrotea who will ask to take your weapons upon entering the cityu, if you provoke him and win the fight the game crashes How to Reproduce: Game crashes when pressing the "Done" button after winning the fight against said gang leader...
Back
Top Bottom